New Me, New Diary! Maintenance Begins

Tell you what tracey...I'll promise to tell you by PM. Not sure I could brave it on the open forum.

Thursday 5th July

Happy to report that Deven seems to have got over her virus:D:D:D She had quite a bad night with a high temperature and had a spell where she seemed to be a bit delerious and was telling me there was a cat playing at the end of my bed:( However, woke up this morning and seemed fine, temperature was back to normal and appetite had returned. It's strange how quickly these things can come and go like that.

Popped into New Look sale today and bought a pair of combats size 8 and a couple of tops size 12. I love a bargain. Nothing better than a bit of retail therapy:)

I phoned CD HO today and left another voicemail, but noone has returned my call:sigh: I don't know what's happening regarding a new CDC, when and where I will get some more tetras (I've now completely run out) or if they've received my accreditation questions.

I have 3 people waiting to start on CD, and have told them maybe it would be better for them to start with another CDC as I haven't got a clue when or if I will be starting. Just a little p'd at the moment. But my new clothes look nice;):p

Rained for the best part of the day here, and the winds are still strong. Hoping weather will be ok for Saturday, as I'm having a BBQ for some of my ex workmates. They'll be about 30 of us, so hope the rain holds off, as our house is quite small, so need the garden space to fit everyone in:)

Tracey
x

Thursday 5th July

Happy to report that Deven seems to have got over her virus:D:D:D
Oh good
She had quite a bad night with a high temperature and had a spell where she seemed to be a bit delerious and was telling me there was a cat playing at the end of my bed:(
Scarey when they do that.
I phoned CD HO today and left another voicemail, but noone has returned my call:sigh: I don't know what's happening regarding a new CDC, when and where I will get some more tetras (I've now completely run out) or if they've received my accreditation questions.
didn't realise you hadn't had a letter of confirmation yet.
Mind you I never expected the letter. when it arrived I panicked that it was going to 'inform me that my papers were of insufficient qualiety' or similar.

I have 3 people waiting to start on CD, and have told them maybe it would be better for them to start with another CDC as I haven't got a clue when or if I will be starting. Just a little p'd at the moment. But my new clothes look nice;):p
honourable attitude ,but a real shame if they do feel they can't wait.
there's a really nice woman 'Kath' who's just got going as a CDC. It might be worth asking her about time spans etc.
Rained for the best part of the day here, and the winds are still strong. Hoping weather will be ok for Saturday, as I'm having a BBQ for some of my ex workmates. They'll be about 30 of us, so hope the rain holds off, as our house is quite small, so need the garden space to fit everyone in:)

Tracey
x
Can't speak for whirtstable but the forecas for worcs is dry on Sat. BUT that's todays assessment, also they said thurs woyld be dry & it was till noon & hasn't stopped raining since! So much for the BBC Met office!

Please don't lose heart.
I do hope they get back to you & sort it all out soon.

Glad to hear Deven is feeling better, Georgia's been home poorly today, but nothing serious.

Hope you get sorted soon with CD what a pain it's turning out to be for you, as soon as you do get accredited though you can be up and running pretty much straight away, they'll give you your ID no and then you're able to place an order. I really hope it comes through for you soon though.

x

Can't speak for whirtstable but the forecas for worcs is dry on Sat. BUT that's todays assessment, also they said thurs woyld be dry & it was till noon & hasn't stopped raining since! So much for the BBC Met office!

Please don't lose heart.
I do hope they get back to you & sort it all out soon.

Hi Jane

I've seen some posts by Kath, I think I'll ask her about time spans etc. I wonder if anyone else has had the same sort of troubles I've had:confused:

Normally I'd be sitting here with my tetra hot chocolate, tonight I've got a choc mint options:sigh: I know it sounds strange, but having that one tetra a day before bed, sort of keeps me going and on the staight and narrow of sticking to healthy food choices, without it I feel a bit lost. I know that sounds a bit silly!

I think they forecast good weather for the weekend, but as you've said, who knows!!

Take care

Tracey
x

Glad to hear Deven is feeling better, Georgia's been home poorly today, but nothing serious.

Hope you get sorted soon with CD what a pain it's turning out to be for you, as soon as you do get accredited though you can be up and running pretty much straight away, they'll give you your ID no and then you're able to place an order. I really hope it comes through for you soon though.

x

Thanks MD

Sorry to hear Georgias not well, there seems to be so many things going around:sigh: I hope she's feeling better soon.

I'm not sure if they will accredit me without a sponsor:confused:

I think I'll try an email approach tomorrow, maybe I'll get a response that way.

Tracey
x

Oh sorry Tracey, I've had my thick head on, didn't realise you didn't have a sponsor, I knew you were in the process of swapping CDC's but the penny didn't really drop. That does put a different slant on it, are they trying to sort you out with a new one? It must be very frustrating if no-one is responding to you.

I don't suppose I'd be allowed to sponsor you but if I could and it would help, I'd happily do so.

I hope it's sorted soon though, nothing worse than being raring to go and then coming to a dead stop!

hi mini
glad deven is feeling better
i have been ringing cd head quarters a few times this week and what ever department i need they seem to be at meetings

hope you get your tetras soon
have a great day
kaz :D

Oh sorry Tracey, I've had my thick head on, didn't realise you didn't have a sponsor, I knew you were in the process of swapping CDC's but the penny didn't really drop. That does put a different slant on it, are they trying to sort you out with a new one? It must be very frustrating if no-one is responding to you.

I don't suppose I'd be allowed to sponsor you but if I could and it would help, I'd happily do so.

That is such a nice offer and I'd love for my sponsor to be you! However, they have said it needs to be someone near me.:(

I hope it's sorted soon though, nothing worse than being raring to go and then coming to a dead stop!

Thanks Jan, it's a shame we don't live nearer. I've pm'd you with a fuller reply, hope that's ok:eek:

hi mini
glad deven is feeling better
i have been ringing cd head quarters a few times this week and what ever department i need they seem to be at meetings

hope you get your tetras soon
have a great day
kaz :D

Hi Kaz

They do seem to be extremely busy at HO, thanks for letting me know that you've tried to contact them too and had problems. It's made me feel a lot better. I hate waiting for anything and was beginning to get a bit paranoid about the whole thing.

I miss my tetras:cry: Choc/mint options just dosent do it for me;)

Tracey
x

Still no anwer from HQ?
No contact from your designated sponsor either? I wonder if she/he even knows that they are being asked to take over your care?
That was a lovely offer from Jan, bet she'd be great too, but not really close enough.
I'd jump at her ( in a manner of speaking) if I didn't already have an ace sponsor.
I think that trying to have an options instead ofa tetra at nigth time is a very inventive idea., just a shame it isn't as good.
How does the carb level compare? I know that total calories will be fewer.

It's not raining here for the first time for as long as I can rememebr,but it is windy & cold & am still indoorswrestlng with H's paperwork that I'd let him believe I'd caught up on:eek:. Another day or so & it'll be true. It wasn't exactly a lie i was just getting ahead of my self chronologically speaking;).

Still no anwer from HQ?
No contact from your designated sponsor either? I wonder if she/he even knows that they are being asked to take over your care?

I phoned again today and spoke to Jill, they have received my paperwork:D:D They've started marking the ones they have, but haven't finished yet. So it won't be long before we know how we've done!
I think you're right about them not contacting a new CDC yet. I think once they've done that bit, the new CDC will phone me.

I feel a lot happier knowing they've received my papers:):)

That was a lovely offer from Jan, bet she'd be great too, but not really close enough.
I'd jump at her ( in a manner of speaking) if I didn't already have an ace sponsor.

It was lovely, and much appreciated:D:D

I think that trying to have an options instead ofa tetra at nigth time is a very inventive idea., just a shame it isn't as good.
How does the carb level compare? I know that total calories will be fewer.

I haven't checked out the carb levels:eek: I just needed my chocolate fix and that was what was sitting in the cupboard. I've found having a hot chocolate at night, stops me from picking and feels like a treat, which I look forward to. Night times were always my binge times pre diet.

It's not raining here for the first time for as long as I can rememebr,but it is windy & cold & am still indoorswrestlng with H's paperwork that I'd let him believe I'd caught up on:eek:. Another day or so & it'll be true. It wasn't exactly a lie i was just getting ahead of my self chronologically speaking;).

Rain has stopped here to:) but like you we have strong winds, definately feeling warmer this afternoon though. Managed to get quite a bit of washing dry, well the washing that actually stayed on the line:rolleyes:

Little white lies never hurt anyone, better that H thinks it's all done, than for him to worry about it;)

Tracey
x

Rain has stopped here to:) but like you we have strong winds, definately feeling warmer this afternoon though. Managed to get quite a bit of washing dry, well the washing that actually stayed on the line:rolleyes:
It did here too. got home from school & suddenly the sky went blue. got into VP did a little weeding & the cares of the world fell away like autumn leaves. Pretty powerful thing the VP.
Little white lies never hurt anyone, better that H thinks it's all done, than for him to worry about it;)
Quite right.
Tracey
x
v pleased that you got through to Gill & have had cofirmation that papaers arrived safely. also that marking is in progress.
It occured top me that they might wait til they know you've passd the test before contacting the CDC. Would be a bit silly if they & she went to all the effort of getting ready to help & then not need to ,if you see what I mean.

Hope you have a calmer W/E .
Is Deven better now?

v pleased that you got through to Gill & have had cofirmation that papaers arrived safely. also that marking is in progress.
It occured top me that they might wait til they know you've passd the test before contacting the CDC. Would be a bit silly if they & she went to all the effort of getting ready to help & then not need to ,if you see what I mean.

Hope you have a calmer W/E .
Is Deven better now?

I hadn't thought of that:doh: Of course it would be silly to go to all that trouble if I'm a non starter. I'm so glad to have a friend like you, Thank you:):)

Deven is back to her usual bubbly self again:D

I'm really looking forward to the weekend. Tomorrow night will be great fun, and if weather isn't good, we'll still have a good time.

I'm so glad you managed to get into the veggie patch this afternoon:D Let's hope the weather forecasters are right and we have a good weekend, then both of us will have a lovely time!

Tracey
x

Well the weather couldn't have been better, and everyone had a great time at the BBQ:D The last of the stragglers left about 3.00am:eek:. Needless to say I spent most of Sunday sleeping!

Cameron has now got the virus that Deven had:( Poor little chap is sleeping on the sofa with a flannel stuck to his head.

I got a phonecall on Sunday night from my long lost CDC:eek: She asked how my training day went etc. I was a bit lost for words actually, I mentioned that CD were sorting me out with a new sponsor which she took very well. She has said that she is hoping to go on a training day in Cardiff, but CD haven't contacted her about it. We chatted for quite a while and I cheekily asked if she could pop round some tetras, which she's agreed to do. At the end of the conversation, she slipped in that she had a cheque of mine that had been dated incorrectly and she couldn't bank it. I laughed to myself, maybe I'm an old cynic, but I'd thought it was funny that all of a sudden she'd phoned 2 weeks after my training day to find out how I'd got on:rolleyes:

Tracey
x

Well the weather couldn't have been better, and everyone had a great time at the BBQ:D The last of the stragglers left about 3.00am:eek:. Needless to say I spent most of Sunday sleeping!

Cameron has now got the virus that Deven had:( Poor little chap is sleeping on the sofa with a flannel stuck to his head.

I got a phonecall on Sunday night from my long lost CDC:eek: She asked how my training day went etc. I was a bit lost for words actually, I mentioned that CD were sorting me out with a new sponsor which she took very well. She has said that she is hoping to go on a training day in Cardiff, but CD haven't contacted her about it. We chatted for quite a while and I cheekily asked if she could pop round some tetras, which she's agreed to do. At the end of the conversation, she slipped in that she had a cheque of mine that had been dated incorrectly and she couldn't bank it. I laughed to myself, maybe I'm an old cynic, but I'd thought it was funny that all of a sudden she'd phoned 2 weeks after my training day to find out how I'd got on:rolleyes:

Tracey
x

Hmmm - coincidence - me thinks not! Still at least you got your tetras :)

Sorry to hear Cameron's now poorly as well, that's the trouble isn't it, one gets something and it soon goes around the rest of the family.

Glad you had a good BBQ & the weather was kind - we're going to one on Saturday, so praying for a break in the weather.

x

AAAAhhhh. post just got dumped. internet off & on again tonight.
Will have to resort to WORD copy & paste.
Hello Tracey, I’m glad the BBQ was a success & sorry the virus has moved children rather than going away.
Mis-dating that cheque was a clever trick. It sounds as though you’ve managed to clear things with your CDC & left it with a cupboard full of tetras & no hard feelings. Well I hope that’s how it is.

I had hoped to get a call from HQ today, but the phone was stubbornly silent, not that I was in much. I really want to get my hands on the business pack or whatever they call it & start reading & learning from it. Having only ever worked for the public sector I feel keenly the Abyss of my Ignorance regarding running a business.
Ah well maybe later in the week.

Speak soon.

AAAAhhhh. post just got dumped. internet off & on again tonight.
Will have to resort to WORD copy & paste.
Hello Tracey, I’m glad the BBQ was a success & sorry the virus has moved children rather than going away.
Mis-dating that cheque was a clever trick. It sounds as though you’ve managed to clear things with your CDC & left it with a cupboard full of tetras & no hard feelings. Well I hope that’s how it is.

Not quite! Things have happened since yesterdays post, which have left me very confused. I will pm you later regarding this.

I had hoped to get a call from HQ today, but the phone was stubbornly silent, not that I was in much. I really want to get my hands on the business pack or whatever they call it & start reading & learning from it. Having only ever worked for the public sector I feel keenly the Abyss of my Ignorance regarding running a business.
Ah well maybe later in the week.

I think you should hear this week:D I heard from CD HO today and from what I've gathered they've been marked, so we should get the important call at any time:):)

Speak soon.

Speak to you soon Jane

Tracey
x

fingly-toes all crossed for success & legibility in the papers.
I'm sure you've done fine & look foreward to hearing about it!

ps how time flies when you're on the phone.;)

Back