New Me, New Diary! Maintenance Begins

Hi Tracey

OMG - your neighbour sounds like such and ar$e. I don't have cats myself as I am violently allergic to them -:cry: I would love one as we are not home enough to have a dog but they make me too poorly not to mention the OH thinks they are spawn of satan!! We frequently find their little presents in the garden and when I planted my flower pots many of the local cats took a liking to scratching my seeds up and using them as a toilet :rolleyes:. However, I would never ever do anything like your neighbour has - I have sown seeds for some of the plant species that cats don't like and covered my seeds in pots until they are big enough that the cats leave them alone - I have also found the main culprit for the pot violation and taken to shooing him out of my garden whenever I see him and now, as you said in your post, he has learnt to stay out of our garden. I just feel that if you choose to live in a built up area you have to accept that cats will most likely frequent your garden - I am really pleased to hear that you have reported the bar-steward to the RSPCA.

Just got on to read this, and more has happened with my lovely neighbour, I'll post it on my diary when I've replied to you and Jane:)

I am glad that the cats will be safe and sound on their own mini holiday while you are enjoying yours:).

Me too! Good old mother-in-law to the rescue:) Crikey I've never said that before;)

I have been toying with the idea of crocs - trouble is these days I am going in and out of clothes so fast that I can bearly afford to keep myself clothed and not looking like a bag lady let alone buy new footwear :p. I have seen some cheap imitation crocs on the high st - maybe I could have a pair of those instead.

I have bought the cheapies, they are great! so comfortable and a bargain at £5 a pair in shoe zone:D I know what you mean about clothes, I bought things which I only wore a couple of times and have now given away:sigh: Luckily it's sale time, so have had some bargains and wardrobe now looking replenished:) I was down to only a couple of bits that fitted. I've now thrown out all my old clothes and half of newer ones that I bought when I was about half way through the diet.

Good to hear that wrinkles and crinkles do improve after the weight has come off - I am still holding out in hope that my skin can shrink back the way I would like it to but we will just have to wait and see ;). I keep looking at all the apparantly all singing all dancing bliss treatments(bliss > bliss the firm warfare duo) but I am not sure I am ready to part with the cash right now so soon after my holiday lol.

From your photos I can see you are much younger than myself. I'm sure you will have no probs with your skin tightening back:):) I will check out this Bliss website though, thankyou:D

If I don't get on here again before Friday I hope you have a lovely holiday - will miss catching up on your happenings while you are gone but will look forward to hearing about the holiday when you are back.

Take care xx

Thanks Ruth, i'm really looking forward to getting away, but I will miss my minimins and you guys:)

Take care

Tracey
x

I've seen these fake crocs. well I thought they were the real thing. cost a bout a fiver! one person I know said they were just as good & set off my mean streak, as i'd just spent good money on the real ones for the family & could ave saved quite a bit.

I bought the cheapies, and have worn them today, didn't get sweaty feet:)

Then someone else I know said she'd heard that they get mor sweaty than the real ones. Hard to see how. But there again sweaty feet isn't really a big problem this summer whear as shoes that dry in 5 mins & don't make your feet cold & wrinklyin the process would seem to be v useful.

Jane you do make me laugh, how could I be so stupid as to think the males in my family would wear crocs:doh: Hadn't thought about grit getting in the silly little holes! maybe I'll tape mine up with gaffa tape that we keep in the caravan (I won't go into why it's in the caravan;))

Please let there be some good weather, the floating suitcase incident is still fresh in my memory from the last camping trip we went on:( Told Scott we will be keeping suitcases in the boot of the car this time!

Tracey
x

Tuesday 17th July

There have been developments with my cat maiming neighbour! I've copied the next bit from another thread I'd started re: nasty neighbour incident.

I got up this morning to find more wire all over the top of the fence and at intervals down his side of the fence:mad: I phoned RSPCA again, who told me that it wasn't their job to make him take it down unless it had actually done any harm to my moggies! They advised me to contact police to see if they could help.

Phoned police and within 10 minutes a beat officer was at my door:) He explained that he couldn't actually make him take it down and said that if any cats were harmed he could then be prosecuted through RSPCA. As you can imagine I was not a happy bunny. However, he went on to say how he could understand why I was so upset and that he would have a word with neighbour. He came back and told me how neighbour would be happy to talk to me about the problem!!! Funny how he hadn't approached me before and didn't answer his door last night:rolleyes:

Went round to see neighbour and explained how upset I was that firstly he hadn't told me of the problems he was having and that he had taken it upon himself to boobytrap the whole fence. He apologised and said he was so fed up of the cats in the area using his garden as a litter tray. I said that I would start to use a litter tray in my conservatory for the cats to see if this would help and also I'd put a communal one up on the garage roof at the end of the garden for all the cats in the area to use!!! As he'd stated other cats nipped onto our garage to get to his flower beds!

In return he said he would remove all the dangerous wire:D:D:D So I popped up Tesco and stocked up on litter and a couple of trays, and in return he has taken down all the wire:D:D:D:D

Harmony has resumed, I just hope the cats use the litter trays provided!

Tonight however there have been cats fighting on my garage roof, I'm presuming due to the communal litter tray:rolleyes: Oh well I guess it's better than me scrapping with the neighbour!

I went to Cameron's school leavers play tonight:) Ahhhh it was wonderful. It was based on old time music hall style entertainment. The kids were brilliant:):):) I had so much fun. Punch and Judy, acrobats, ventreloquist act, lots of singing and dancing, all performed excellently. In the interval we all had sausage, mash and beans, provided free of charge. I only had a teeny amount, but school dinners certainly aren't how I remember them, there wasn't one lump in the mash;) I don't think the cook was a true dinner lady she was far too smiley:)

Not long before our caravaning trip, and have stocked up on some essentials, Budweisers and Bacardi Breezers:D. I suppose I better sort out some food too.

Tracey
x

No Tracey,me being vague in my language, I meant that wearing the crocs would protect thedelicate female feet from being pierced by sharp stones etc as you walk/stand in the shower etc. The men will have to grin & bear it. my post was clumsily contrived sarcasm.
will try & make it more plain nex time. Have ben reading the CDC leaflet on communication skills tonght. seems i've got a lot to learn:eek:.

sleep well, & may your moggies crap where they will.( cos my veggies aresafe insidethe old chicken run!

No Tracey,me being vague in my language, I meant that wearing the crocs would protect thedelicate female feet from being pierced by sharp stones etc as you walk/stand in the shower etc. The men will have to grin & bear it. my post was clumsily contrived sarcasm.
will try & make it more plain nex time. Have ben reading the CDC leaflet on communication skills tonght. seems i've got a lot to learn:eek:.

I've reread your post, it's not you, I read it incorrectly:eek: I don't think you have to worry regarding your communications skills, I can't imagine the leaflet can tell you anything you don't already know:) I wanted to write more about this, but perhaps think it's wise to keep quiet, wouldn't want to get booted off the forum;)

sleep well, & may your moggies crap where they will.( cos my veggies aresafe insidethe old chicken run!

Now my neighbour knows why I have a predominantly hard scaped garden. I wouldn't want cat poo all over my own garden;):D

Night Jane

x

Tuesday 17th July

There have been developments with my cat maiming neighbour! I've copied the next bit from another thread I'd started re: nasty neighbour incident.

I got up this morning to find more wire all over the top of the fence and at intervals down his side of the fence:mad: I phoned RSPCA again, who told me that it wasn't their job to make him take it down unless it had actually done any harm to my moggies! They advised me to contact police to see if they could help.

Phoned police and within 10 minutes a beat officer was at my door:) He explained that he couldn't actually make him take it down and said that if any cats were harmed he could then be prosecuted through RSPCA. As you can imagine I was not a happy bunny. However, he went on to say how he could understand why I was so upset and that he would have a word with neighbour. He came back and told me how neighbour would be happy to talk to me about the problem!!! Funny how he hadn't approached me before and didn't answer his door last night:rolleyes:

Went round to see neighbour and explained how upset I was that firstly he hadn't told me of the problems he was having and that he had taken it upon himself to boobytrap the whole fence. He apologised and said he was so fed up of the cats in the area using his garden as a litter tray. I said that I would start to use a litter tray in my conservatory for the cats to see if this would help and also I'd put a communal one up on the garage roof at the end of the garden for all the cats in the area to use!!! As he'd stated other cats nipped onto our garage to get to his flower beds!

In return he said he would remove all the dangerous wire:D:D:D So I popped up Tesco and stocked up on litter and a couple of trays, and in return he has taken down all the wire:D:D:D:D

Harmony has resumed, I just hope the cats use the litter trays provided!

Glad that seems to have been resolved Tracey, it's not much fun to have open warfare with your next door neighbour.

Tonight however there have been cats fighting on my garage roof, I'm presuming due to the communal litter tray:rolleyes: Oh well I guess it's better than me scrapping with the neighbour!

I went to Cameron's school leavers play tonight:) Ahhhh it was wonderful. It was based on old time music hall style entertainment. The kids were brilliant:):):) I had so much fun. Punch and Judy, acrobats, ventreloquist act, lots of singing and dancing, all performed excellently.

Sounds fab :D

In the interval we all had sausage, mash and beans, provided free of charge. I only had a teeny amount, but school dinners certainly aren't how I remember them, there wasn't one lump in the mash;) I don't think the cook was a true dinner lady she was far too smiley:)

Ha, ha things sure have changed - I worked in a school before CDCing & loved having school dinners

Not long before our caravaning trip, and have stocked up on some essentials, Budweisers and Bacardi Breezers:D. I suppose I better sort out some food too.

Tracey
x

Glad you've got the essentials then Tracey :p have a lovely holiday, hope the weather is kind to you

xx

Glad you've got the essentials then Tracey :p have a lovely holiday, hope the weather is kind to you

xx

Hi Jan

Hope you're feeling ok today, I did read about your horrid day yesterday, but then read you just wanted to forget it so didn't post. I was thinking of you and hope I haven't upset you by mentioning it again:eek:

Just finished packing the childrens clothes:) Going for a food shop tomorrow and then we'll be set:D

Hope you have a lovely day

Tracey
x

Hi Jan

Hope you're feeling ok today, I did read about your horrid day yesterday, but then read you just wanted to forget it so didn't post. I was thinking of you and hope I haven't upset you by mentioning it again:eek:

Oh not at all Tracey, it's not an "unmentionable", I'm just not going to dwell on it and let it get to me that's all - but thanks for your concern.

Just finished packing the childrens clothes:) Going for a food shop tomorrow and then we'll be set:D

How exciting, I love all the getting ready for hollies :D

Hope you have a lovely day

Tracey
x

Yep, not too bad at all thanks - you too I hope :)
xx

Morning Tracey,this is to wish you a sooooper camping trip, & don't forget to take the brolly.

Can't remember how long it's for? will miss you on here but guess i'll find something to occupy myself.

Have a lovely holiday Tracey - see you when you get back :D

OMG the weather..you don't half choose your W/E's.

where ever you are DON'T try camoping in the w Midlands.
we have been officially re-designated as an area of out standing aquatic interest.

yours damply from Lake-Herefored-&-Worcestershire

Welcome home!

We are home!!!!!!!!

What a holiday...very wet....not sure what was wetter, the rain or the constant flow of alcohol:D:D:D

Gained 7lb :eek::eek:

Set off on our first destination on the Friday, the day most parts of England decided to resemble Atlantis! The M25 was like a river and I've never felt so scared!! Eventually got to Romsey and the area kindly designated for us rodders was a mud bath!!! Car show however was great fun and our holiday although wet was off to a great start!

Sunday we were told that we had to leave the site by that evening...Oooops, I had booked the campsite in Bath from Monday:( Rang the lovely people in Bath and they sorted it out for us to get there that evening!!!!:):)

Arrived at the new campsite that evening, it was lovely, best shower block I'd ever been in on a campsite, so all the mud was washed off and we all felt a bit more human again.

Monday we visited the Roman Baths. Wow!!! I found them amazing. I wore my faithful imitation crocs and decided to test the waters, it was so warm! It was a cold rainy day (what a surprise) but this just added to the awe, the steam rising off the baths just added to the ambience.

Tuesday was a warm sunny day:eek: So we visited Longleat Safari Park. What a great day out, the kids loved it and so did we. All the animals on the safari were right by the roadways! We bypassed the monkeys as Scott didn't want bits of our 1963 American car ripped off, and we spent most of the safari smugly sniggering every time we saw other cars with bits of trim and dangling wipers blowing in the wind;)

Got to the Wolves which are my favourite, and they had just been fed. They had 3 pups and were interweaving through the cars obviously guarding and watching out for their young. Then we spotted the makers of animal park filming them! So will be watching out in case there's a sneaky shot of us on the show:)

Wednesday another rainy day and we visited Wookie Hole, kids loved it, lots to do for them. The cave was great but not as exiting as the caves at Cheddar in my opinion. Bumped into a girl I used to work with:eek: Can't go anywhwere without seeing someone you know!

Thursday (rain again:sigh:) We went to Cheddar Gorge. I love it there:) Got some great pics of the kids in the caves. Had a lovely meal in a local pub then got back to the campsite ready to pack up for the morning, to go to our final destination Biggleswade for another car show.

Friday morning set off at 7.30am and said a fond farewell to Bath. I would definately like to go back there. Got to Biggleswade in Bedfordshire at 11.00am so not a bad run.

Saturday was our wedding anniversary and was celebrated in style. Whislt in Cheddar we found packs of kazoos, so Saturday was kazoo day, everyone had to talk in kazoo. Interestingly the kids were bored after the first hour, but the adults kazood most of the day and night. Scott made me breakfast and coffees and asked if I had any other requests. I told him it would be a nice gesture if he BBQ'd naked:eek: Of course he obliged:D;) Photos to follow!!!! He did keep his pinny on;)

Sunday was show day and finished at 4, we were back on the road at 5 and got home about 8.30pm Absolutely camped out and knackered!

All in all a great time was had by all and even though the weather wasn't the best it didn't hinder our fun!!!:):)

Glad to be home though and back on the diet! I've got to lose the 7lbs now:sigh: and do all the washing:rolleyes:

Missed you guys and what's more I've got hours of catching up on everyones diaries! When I logged on it said there was over 10,000 posts since my last post!!!!!!!

Will sort out some pis of our week soon.

Glad to be back

Tracey
x

hhmmm Tracey, BBQing naked thats a good one, will have to remember that one... glad he kept the pinny on for his sake, spitting fat must hurt!!Love

Sounds like you had a fab time Tracey, inspite of the weather - lovely to have you back though.

That 7lb will soon be gone :)

xx

We are home!!!!!!!!

What a holiday...very wet....not sure what was wetter, the rain or the constant flow of alcohol:D:D:D
:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Bad Tracey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(actually i'm just jealous)

Gained 7lb :eek::eek: (oops:eek:! nothing that a few days off the booze won't sort out)

Tuesday was a warm sunny day:eek: So we visited Longleat Safari Park. What a great day out, the kids loved it and so did we. All the animals on the safari were right by the roadways! We bypassed the monkeys as Scott didn't want bits of our 1963 American car ripped off, and we spent most of the safari smugly sniggering every time we saw other cars with bits of trim and dangling wipers blowing in the wind;)
YES!!
I used to love watching this too. It's amazing how they can strip things like the rubber trim around the windscreen.
This was at our local safari park. Sadly the monkeys had to be destroyed as they'd caught hepatitis from somewhere when they went out on a mating expedition.
Got to the Wolves which are my favourite, and they had just been fed. They had 3 pups and were interweaving through the cars obviously guarding and watching out for their young. Then we spotted the makers of animal park filming them! So will be watching out in case there's a sneaky shot of us on the show:)
bound to have! Shiny american period car, I mean how common are they?
Saturday was our wedding anniversary and was celebrated in style. Whislt in Cheddar we found packs of kazoos, so Saturday was kazoo day, everyone had to talk in kazoo. Interestingly the kids were bored after the first hour, but the adults kazood most of the day and night. Scott made me breakfast and coffees and asked if I had any other requests. I told him it would be a nice gesture if he BBQ'd naked:eek: Of course he obliged:D;) Photos to follow!!!! He did keep his pinny on;)

did he have his Kazoo while he was BBQing?
Kids these days have no staying power.
were they begging you to stop kazooing by the evening?

Glad to be home though and back on the diet! I've got to lose the 7lbs

Probably lost 3lb already by now !

Missed you guys and what's more I've got hours of catching up on everyones diaries! When I logged on it said there was over 10,000 posts since my last post!!!!!!! Ha Ha that'll learn yer!

Will sort out some pis of our week soon.
er no, don't bother thanks. But would love to see some photos;)

Glad to be back

Tracey
x

hhmmm Tracey, BBQing naked thats a good one, will have to remember that one... glad he kept the pinny on for his sake, spitting fat must hurt!!Love
my thought exactly:eek:
Sounds like you had a fab time Tracey, inspite of the weather - lovely to have you back though.

xx
what 7lb?:p

Not sure about the spitting fat but believe me I stuck to the chicken and salmon, I wasn't going to risk having his sausage;)

xx

Thanks Jan I'm glad to be back:) Hopefully you're right about the extra gain. I've decided to have a week of 790 and see what I weigh next week, although I've broken my scales in a tantrum at the weight gain. So will be weighing at Boots for a couple of weeks. I thought about going out and buying more, but this way I won't be able to scale hop, so am going to resist temptation.

my thought exactly:eek:

what 7lb?:p

7lbs of sugar!!! Being really good as of yesterday and hopefully it won't take long to go! 790 for a week or so and lots of exercise.

Tracey
x

Monday was a day of washing!!!!:( Luckily weather has been great here, so mostly done:)

Phoned CD to see if anything has been done about my new sponsor, but the person dealing with it is off sick. I was told someone else would look into the situation, but so far have heard nothing.

I did however open a letter which came while I was away and I have an interview on Friday for a counter assistant in the post office:) I sent an application form off a couple of months ago and had heard nothing, so presumed my application was unsuccessful.

I wander what they'll think of my tattoos, hope it dosent put them off!

Today I popped down the town and weighed myself in Boots. I've broken my scales having a hissy fit at gaining 7lbs whilst away:eek: I weighed in at 9st 9lb so just 2lb off goal weight, very pleased with that:D Also I was fully clothed and had drunk plenty of water etc. before weighing myself, so could probably take off another 1lb:) Normally I weigh first thing in the morning and in the nuddie, but I didn't think the good people of Whitstable would appreciate a streaker in Boots:rolleyes:

We got the cats back from my mother-in-laws yesterday, where they've been staying while we were away. This afternoon there was a knock at the door, from cat-maiming next door neighbour. He said he presumed cats were back as one had peed up his garden furniture! I stayed really calm and showed him the litter trays in the conservatory and the cat flap, and the moved around garden furniture. I explained I could do no more than this, and even though he still seemed pretty miffed, he left.

Now I am awaiting another load of wire to be precariously arranged along the fence again:mad: Perhaps I should suggest I buy pampers pull ups, maybe that will make the twonk happier!!!! Urggghhhh :mad::mad::mad:

Taking the kids out tomorrow to a little british wildlife centre near us, taking a picnic and meeting some other friends, so should forget all about twonk next door, becoming a CDC, gaining weight and other niggly stresses!

Tracey
x

Normally I weigh first thing in the morning and in the nuddie, but I didn't think the good people of Whitstable would appreciate a streaker in Boots:rolleyes:

You forgot - its first thing in the morning in the nude after a wee ;).

I am glad you had a lovely holiday it sounds like fun was had by all - Longleat Park and Cheddar Gorge I am so jealous!! And it would seem that the 7lb is nearly gone already :cool: which is fabulous and shows that you can still go away and have a great time and treat yourself without undoing all your hard work.

I am on 790 for the next couple of days (I feel like I have eaten all day the portion sizes are sooooo big) and planning to follow 1000 plan over the weekend (as closely as possible :rolleyes:) while away for my brother in laws wedding and then have a few days at 790 and then aam before going back to SS. I had to take the dress I bought 3 weeks ago back and order the next size online as I had managed to shrink out of it :p - with the help of some of primarks finest "firm support" pants the fit is just right :D.

I hope your neighbour behaves himself - besides how does he know it was one of your cats that peed on his furniture :confused:.

Have a great time tomorrow - I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the sun shines :).

You forgot - its first thing in the morning in the nude after a wee ;).

:giggle:Of course

I am glad you had a lovely holiday it sounds like fun was had by all - Longleat Park and Cheddar Gorge I am so jealous!! And it would seem that the 7lb is nearly gone already :cool: which is fabulous and shows that you can still go away and have a great time and treat yourself without undoing all your hard work.

Hopefully it will be soon, I got out my aerobics dvd today much to the disgust of Deven, who wanted to watch peppa pig:rolleyes:

I am on 790 for the next couple of days (I feel like I have eaten all day the portion sizes are sooooo big) and planning to follow 1000 plan over the weekend (as closely as possible :rolleyes:) while away for my brother in laws wedding and then have a few days at 790 and then aam before going back to SS. I had to take the dress I bought 3 weeks ago back and order the next size online as I had managed to shrink out of it :p - with the help of some of primarks finest "firm support" pants the fit is just right :D.

How exciting!! It's weird the nearer we get to goal, the quicker we shrink into smaller sizes. I didn't really change sizes until I'd lost 2 stone and then it was only one size then every 1/2 stone I seemed to go down another size:confused:

Good idea moving up the plans for your weekend:) Hope you have a great time. It does feel like your eating mountains of food when you start moving up, for ages I had to force myself to eat the correct amounts, now it comes a bit more naturally:sigh:

I hope your neighbour behaves himself - besides how does he know it was one of your cats that peed on his furniture :confused:.

He's a lunatic!!!

Have a great time tomorrow - I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the sun shines :).

Giving great weather here for all of August:) But then they said that about July:rolleyes:

You're doing so well and I love the avatar:D

Tracey
x

Back