New member - Cambridge diet

Hello everybody,

I have been reading the forum for a while and I have now finally decided to join.
This forum and all your posts have helped me so much.
So I am doing cambrisge diet and would love to hat about it as I am having a few difficulties... Should I write a new post in the aposite section.

Thanks for answerig

Hi Beth!

I am new today and just starting Cambridge as well. Perhaps we can help keep each other accountable? :)

Good luck!

Hi Smashleig,

I would love that!
I have been doing cambridge for a month now and almost lost a stone (still need to work out how to make the signature work on the forum) and I am really struggling.
I have cheated once every week and it still worked butility slowly, which was frustating due to the amount of money...
So this is day 1 of my new resolution to stick to it 100%.

What step are you doing?
Hey sorry for the rant, it is just so nice to talk to somebody about it :)

Hi Beth- so good to hear from you! I am doing Step 1a. When I was slimming for my wedding I did Step 2, but I have a shorter period of time before my first milestone and I just want to go all in!

Wow- you lost 1 stone in a month! That is brilliant!! You should be really proud of that. I understand how hard it is to stick to a diet 100%, but let's try to keep each other accountable! I get my products tomorrow, so lets agree to check in with each other once a day on this post to update on our progress?

ash

Hey Ash,

I am doing step 1 too, I get it. I just want the weight gone...
First milestone?
Thanks so much for the kind words, really.

I love the idea of keeping each other accountable, it will help me so much!
Hope your CDC is nice tomorrow and let me know how it goes!

Beth

Hi Beth and Ash

Can I join you? I am just coming to the end of my first week on SS. My first weigh in is tomorrow.

I've found the first week not too bad, although day 2 I had a raging headache and felt really sick all day. That has now passed so hopefully will have lost some weight tomorrow.

Lisa

Hi Beth and Lisa

Of course you can join us Lisa!

I wasn't able to get to my first appointment on Saturday, so I went today for the first time and got all my products. Just had my smoothie breakfast and working my way through 1.5 litres of water before lunch!! :)

How did your weigh in go Lisa?

Beth, how are you getting on?

I have a diary thread here: https://www.minimins.com/threads/goodbye-84kg.360885/ where I am going to be posting updates on my week- come join me there!

Ash

Hi, i did Cambridge six years ago and lost 4 stone. Started again last Tuesday and so far so good. Cant wait to weigh in tomorrow.

Hi Ash

My weigh in has been put back to 4pm :(. I've got it into my head that I'm sitting here putting pounds on all day, can't wait to get it done! I'll let you know how I get on later.

I'm nearly at my 1.5 litres, I find it gets heavier going as the day goes on but hopefully it will just become habit.

I'll check out your diary thread in a minute.

Lisa

Hi Ash

My weigh in has been put back to 4pm :(. I've got it into my head that I'm sitting here putting pounds on all day, can't wait to get it done! I'll let you know how I get on later.

I'm nearly at my 1.5 litres, I find it gets heavier going as the day goes on but hopefully it will just become habit.

I'll check out your diary thread in a minute.

Lisa

The water definitely gets easier. I get the powder to flavour it, and also use the golden vegetable soup mixer.

Good luck for later!

Well, just had my first weigh in and disappointingly only lost 3lbs after sticking to the diet strictly! :rolleyes: However on a positive note I lost 4 1/2 inches, and my consultant told me to cut back on the water a bit.

I'm not too disheartened, it's still a loss and I will give it a month to see how it will work out.

Lisa

Well, just had my first weigh in and disappointingly only lost 3lbs after sticking to the diet strictly! :rolleyes: However on a positive note I lost 4 1/2 inches, and my consultant told me to cut back on the water a bit.

I'm not too disheartened, it's still a loss and I will give it a month to see how it will work out.

Lisa

3lb is really good! Well done!! You may be retaining some water as the inches loss is excellent! Let's hope for a woosh next week!

I am currently battling a killer headache and I am starving. Just put a lovely lamb chop in the oven for my husband... I'm having watermelon water and macaroni cheese for dinner. The jealousy!! :)

Aw thanks Ash, think I have got a bit of water retention, but not something I've had a problem with before.

You have my sympathies, the headache is horrendous, but at least it shouldn't last too long. My family have got homemade lasagne, at least my husband has been home today and he made it, I just won't look and I'm pretending I can't smell it! :)

How you guys getting on today? I am feeling great today!

Hi Ash

I'm pleased you're feeling better after yesterday, it's good that the headache phase doesn't last too long.:)

I've just got in from a stressful day at work, bit headachy now. On a positive note, even though it's not been a great day, I haven't been tempted off the plan. Usually I would be craving chocolate, but that hasn't happened today!

Hi Lovelies , have been stalking for a while and found this thread to join , hope thats ok
I started my CWP journey on 27th September , so just coming to end of week 3
Am doing step 2 , going to lose 51/2 to 6 stone
So starting weight 15.10 , Omg
Week one -6
Week Two -4
Hoping for at least 4 off tomorrow , so would be a stone off , fingers crossed

my hobby is fishing and the biggest I have caught is 47pounds
So I know how hard it was to land that fish and how heavy it was to handle , my target is to loose the equivalent of that fish and some
Puts in perspective how much am carrying around , no wonder my flipping knees ( and everything else ) hurt
Am putting my losses in terms of carp lol , the visualisation really makes me think
Great reading everyone stories and goals

Onwards and downwards

Sam x

Attachments

• 0BFDFDAF-09D4-49FB-8631-3A5A75942C24.jpeg
    0BFDFDAF-09D4-49FB-8631-3A5A75942C24.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 23CD5656-CF86-4840-B7F8-F3B00D6D1343.jpeg
    23CD5656-CF86-4840-B7F8-F3B00D6D1343.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • 7A46803E-61D4-4614-B97E-A8EC553091A7.jpeg
    7A46803E-61D4-4614-B97E-A8EC553091A7.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 10
Hi all

Wow Sam, that was a whopper!

Just had my second weigh in and have lost 4lbs this week, so my first 1/2 stone is gone.

I'm still finding it fairly easy at the moment. I am looking forward to eating a proper meal but no real cravings as such.

As you say Sam, it's onwards and downwards :)

weight.png

Back