New Member - Exante

Dreamz!

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forum and Exante Diet. I started on Exante on Sunday (5 days in) and as of yet, I seem to be keeping with it.

Is just wondered, from a real persons point of view, what's the results like and how are you managing the diet?
:)

It's a great diet, you will find packs you hate at the start, you end up loving a few months in.

Its simple, it works as long as you dont cheat.

I started this last week and I am on day 6 but don’t seem to have lost much weight, think it’s 1-2llbs. Is this normal or should I be losing more?

I started this last week and I am on day 6 but don’t seem to have lost much weight, think it’s 1-2llbs. Is this normal or should I be losing more?
Hello - I am starting this diet tomorrow. How did you get on with it, did you manage to stick it out ?

Hello - I am starting this diet tomorrow. How did you get on with it, did you manage to stick it out ?
Hello, I lost a stone over the 4 weeks. I didn’t stick to it 100% either an had a weekend off an extra calories here and there so probably would of lost more if I stuck to it fully. I want to start again with it to lose some more weight as I have tried to carry on eating healthy but don’t seem to be losing anymore. How are you getting on?

Ladies what are the meals/shakes like? I am thinking of giving this a go.

The shakes, soups and bars are ok. I’m not fussed on the meals. They taste a bit strange at first but then you get used to them. I ordered the 4 week plan but have just ordered a box of the bars as they’re so easy to have an they fill you up

Hi everyone I have just taken the plunge and placed an order for 4 weeks plan. I am really up for this especially after trying to do an online fitness class today and I was terrible. Hints or tips greatly appreciated xx.

Hi everyone I have just taken the plunge and placed an order for 4 weeks plan. I am really up for this especially after trying to do an online fitness class today and I was terrible. Hints or tips greatly appreciated xx.

Lots and lots of water! Helps fill you up.
Your being to feel hungry for the first few days, so opt for shakes blendd with extra water and ice. It helps fill you up.
I would avoid bars until your in ketosis and no longer hungry.
You might get ketosis flu, where your bodies withdrawing from carbs, typically headaches. Have some early nights too.

Pay lots if attention to how you feel in that first week... you cheat then you will be going through it all over again... it's not worth it.

Keep busy, dont focus on the meals etc too much, I have to still feed the family, the first week I didnt sit at the table with everyone. But by second week any urge to cheat and eat food was gone so I can sit with them and not feel jealous or tempted.

Constipation is common, but also bear in mind less going in, means less coming out. I add psyllium husk powder to each pack, its tasteless and indigestible so works as added fibre, always keeps me regular.

Packs you love in week 1 you might hate by week 5, and vice versa. So dont chuck them if you dont like them straight away.

Theres a list around of condiments you can add to packs to improve the flavour etc.

You've got this, someone is always around if you need support!

Lots and lots of water! Helps fill you up.
Your being to feel hungry for the first few days, so opt for shakes blendd with extra water and ice. It helps fill you up.
I would avoid bars until your in ketosis and no longer hungry.
You might get ketosis flu, where your bodies withdrawing from carbs, typically headaches. Have some early nights too.

Pay lots if attention to how you feel in that first week... you cheat then you will be going through it all over again... it's not worth it.

Keep busy, dont focus on the meals etc too much, I have to still feed the family, the first week I didnt sit at the table with everyone. But by second week any urge to cheat and eat food was gone so I can sit with them and not feel jealous or tempted.

Constipation is common, but also bear in mind less going in, means less coming out. I add psyllium husk powder to each pack, its tasteless and indigestible so works as added fibre, always keeps me regular.

Packs you love in week 1 you might hate by week 5, and vice versa. So dont chuck them if you dont like them straight away.

Theres a list around of condiments you can add to packs to improve the flavour etc.

You've got this, someone is always around if you need support!
Thanks so very much that
is great advice. I hope I can do this and make it work this time x

Morning everyone.
So my packs are on their way and I am very excited. Up early this morning bedding in the wash and breakfast for my son made managed to resist the urge to have toast and butter. Got a shake just a basic shop bought meal replacement but wanted to start today so using them up. Out for a bike ride today after I have dropped my son at school!!!

Hey everyone I cant believe my order arrived today. I am so excited starting tomorrow. Let's do this

18.5 miles on the bike I am so pleased. Shakes arrived today and so on it tomorrow
Woohoo! Have you checked out the products that you got? Chosen your meals for tomorrow?! I'm excited for you! I chose porridge for breakfast, shakes for lunch and dinner and a bar as dessert, I like how flexible it is.
I am having just shakes so will see how I feel in the morning. Either chocolate or honeycomb I think tomorrow. Cycled 18.5 miles today too x
Good luck x

Chocolate shake for breakfast surprised at how nice it was. Gym today then long dog walk.x

I've not tried my chocolate one yet. I ended up with cookies and cream because I let my son choose! I don't have honeycomb either so I'm excited to hear how that is! Well done today. Strong start 💪
Thanks I had the toffee nut and raisin bar it was a freebie and really enjoyed it. How was the cookies and cream

Back