New Member - Exante

Is just wondered, from a real persons point of view, what's the results like and how are you managing the diet?

I did it and lost 34 lb in 12 weeks. It's good for a quickish lost, tho my losses slow drastically after a month. However maintaining is very hard after it. Well it was for me. Even eating one meal a day I quickly started gaining weight again. I've gained back over stone of what I lost and am not doing it anymore. It's not real life and I couldn't live on shakes and bars forever. I found most of the bars disgusting, the soup pretty vile and everything seemed over sweetened with sweetners. I am back to intermittant fasting.

Hello All,
Thank you for your responses.
As you can probably tell, I lasted one week and then other things got in the way. The first 4 days was awful. Really wish I had not caved.
Had a good loss that week too.

Anyone, started again on Monday, so 3 days in.

Have you all stuck to it?
How's the loss going?

Thanks I had the toffee nut and raisin bar it was a freebie and really enjoyed it. How was the cookies and cream
I have had the toffee nut and raisin bar, was not too keen but the chocolate orange in lush. The cookies and cream shake is nice too. My fave shake at the minute is the lemon cheese cake

I have had the toffee nut and raisin bar, was not too keen but the chocolate orange in lush. The cookies and cream shake is nice too. My fave shake at the minute is the lemon cheese cake
Chocolate orange sounds good. I got a chocolate coconut bar free and had it yesterday it went in the bun it was awful. Salted caramel shake this morning it was so nice xxx

@fatmumof1 The chocolate orange bar is really nice. I like most of the packs, with the odd few i cannot tolerate.
I am on day 4 and i am struggling, i keep thinking about the contents of my kitchen, including eating the appliances.

@fatmumof1 The chocolate orange bar is really nice. I like most of the packs, with the odd few i cannot tolerate.
I am on day 4 and i am struggling, i keep thinking about the contents of my kitchen, including eating the appliances.
Hi! Did you manage not to eat your kettle?! I’m on day 5, I had a horrible headache yesterday which has luckily gone and I don’t feel quite as hungry today 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Ahh bless you. I eat 1 meal a day so it isnt as bad for me. Did you stay on plan?

Hi, the kettle in in working order and not been eaten. I drank water and went to bed- still thinking about eating lol
How’s today for you all?
I have another headache.

have any of you weighed yet? X

Hi, the kettle in in working order and not been eaten. I drank water and went to bed- still thinking about eating lol
How’s today for you all?
I have another headache.

have any of you weighed yet? X
Hope your headache has gone. No weighing yet, I’m going to on Sunday morning. Have you?

Hi hope you feel better. No weigh in for me I am enjoying it too much so if I got on the scales and didn't see a positive result I would be upset. X

Morning 👋
Headache seems to have gone but I notice these are worse in an afternoon. Before this I was a heavy coffee drinker and having 2 cups a day is killing me - literally! 😂

I had a sneaky weigh in but my weekly weigh is Monday, so waiting for the true weight on Monday if that makes sense lol

I’m enjoying it to @fatmumof1 only a couple I’m not found on.

@Zeus☺️ One day and you can weigh. How do you think your doing?

Morning 👋
Headache seems to have gone but I notice these are worse in an afternoon. Before this I was a heavy coffee drinker and having 2 cups a day is killing me - literally! 😂

I had a sneaky weigh in but my weekly weigh is Monday, so waiting for the true weight on Monday if that makes sense lol

I’m enjoying it to @fatmumof1 only a couple I’m not found on.

@Zeus☺️ One day and you can weigh. How do you think your doing?
I think I’m doing well, I feel like I’ve shrunk and feel generally happier which is great. Hope you’re all feeling the same! Hope you’ve got some good meals planned today. I’m about to make pancakes for breakfast ☺️

Hi hope you feel better. No weigh in for me I am enjoying it too much so if I got on the scales and didn't see a positive result I would be upset. X
I know what you mean, I’d be so disappointed if it was a small loss, which is silly really as any loss is good I suppose. I just don’t want it to be too slow!

No I am with you both on wanting it off fast, if I could have been slim yesterday I would have 😂
Feeling like you shrunk must be a good sign I say.

Back