New Member - Exante

GOOD LUCK @C2C
How’s your day gone?

11lb down! Chuffed. Know it’ll slow down now but I’m pleased with this start ☺️ hope you all have good days
Mines tomorrow - I don’t think I will get anything like that. If I did I would be so happy

You will! Take each day as it comes, each meal xx
Completely agreed with Skinny!
Each meal at a time. Do you have slender sip?
if I am hungry, I have that half hour before eaten and by the time I have thought about eating the washing machine, the sip is working and making me want to keep at it - if this make sense?

I hope it goes really well! I’ve never lost that much at once before but I’ve never had this much to lose before 😫
Well you deserve a massive 👏
Have you been 100% then? Must have!
Can I ask how much you aim to lose?

I have another thread..... Exante meals/ recipes- pack hack
I have put a few bits in there - would love you to share your ideas

Well you deserve a massive 👏
Have you been 100% then? Must have!
Can I ask how much you aim to lose?
Thank you! Yes, I’ve stuck to three products, a 200cal meal (mainly Turkey or a minute steak, an egg and then green veg) and drank loads of water. The first 5(I think) days I was STARVING by about 4pm and couldn’t stop thinking about food. But that seems to have passed for now. I think that means I’m in ketosis? I know the problem I’m going to have is sticking to it when I feel like I deserve a treat, or when we are finally allowed out. So I’m making the most of it while I’m stuck at home.
Well, the NHS BMI thing seems to think I need to be about 5 1/2 stone lighter than I am. But I don’t remember being 12 stone something since I was about 16 (I’m in my 40s) so that seems almost impossible to me. I’ll just keep trying and see what happens. I’m hoping chatting on here will keep me motivated. How about you if you don’t mind me asking? X

I think you have done a amazing this week and yes, it’s easy to think you deserve a treat. Instead of deserving a treat of poor diet, I plan to have a treat when I reach half of my goal, which will be something nice like a item of clothing.
The BMI and weights we ‘should’ be are ridiculous in my opinion.
I am 5ft 7 from a tall and big framed (not weight but boned if makes sense) family. My mum 6ft, my brother 6ft 3. No way is 9.5 stone suitable for me 😂

do you use slender sip? I’m debating if these will prevent loss?

I aim to lose 3.5 stone to get back to my wedding weight. I was happy at this.

Working and being stuck at home is helpful at the minute but just think of how could you will feel in the summer when you can go out. By then, you might be so motivated it will be a lot easier 👍

Completely agreed with Skinny!
Each meal at a time. Do you have slender sip?
if I am hungry, I have that half hour before eaten and by the time I have thought about eating the washing machine, the sip is working and making me want to keep at it - if this make sense?
Yes! I am really enjoying water at the moment but I’ve ordered some grapefruit sip which should arrive tomorrow. Exante are fast delivery, lighter life not so much xx

I made another order of the things I really like and actually look forward to eating. Hoping the arrive today.

what’s been your fave / go to so far?

I made another order of the things I really like and actually look forward to eating. Hoping the arrive today.

what’s been your fave / go to so far?
Jam bar is so nice, a little tough but I broke it up into chunks and I tried the exante spaghetti last night. The previous night I tried the lighter life spaghetti and they’re much the same really nice. I just eat it slowly as it’s a baby portion really but super filling. I’ve got a bunch of lighter life shakes I need to use first but I’m excited to try birthday cake and mocha exante shakes! -5.3lbs down after 3 days. I’m not weighing for 2 weeks now as I have an op today and the meds and anaesthetic will give me crazy readings but I’m going to stick to this religiously as if the meal packs are medicine and get my steps in. Have a great day xx

Ok hope your op goes ok!
I haven’t tried the jam bar yet, I keep meaning to but some of the bars taste to much of sweetener.
which do you prefer lighter life or exante? I haven’t had lighter life.

I am loving the yogurt muesli, cheese and bacon, the chocolate orange bar, lemon cheesecake shake, porridge pots.
Best to say what I am not fond of which is: carrot cake shake, pizza, sweet and sour

first week done for me - 10.5lb down xx

Ok hope your op goes ok!
I haven’t tried the jam bar yet, I keep meaning to but some of the bars taste to much of sweetener.
which do you prefer lighter life or exante? I haven’t had lighter life.

I am loving the yogurt muesli, cheese and bacon, the chocolate orange bar, lemon cheesecake shake, porridge pots.
Best to say what I am not fond of which is: carrot cake shake, pizza, sweet and sour

first week done for me - 10.5lb down xx
I have the yoghurt muesli and cheese and bacon but haven’t tried them yet. I really like both exante and lighter life. Lighter life is handy as they sell some bits in Superdrug. Exante is a lot cheaper and fast delivery xx

Wow -10.5lb is amazing! I wonder what my first week would have been! I might weigh next Friday as 11 days post op and 2 weeks of me on this diet. I’m so inspired! Thank you

Back