New Member - Exante

Ok hope your op goes ok!
I haven’t tried the jam bar yet, I keep meaning to but some of the bars taste to much of sweetener.
which do you prefer lighter life or exante? I haven’t had lighter life.

I am loving the yogurt muesli, cheese and bacon, the chocolate orange bar, lemon cheesecake shake, porridge pots.
Best to say what I am not fond of which is: carrot cake shake, pizza, sweet and sour

first week done for me - 10.5lb down xx
10.5! And you said it wouldn’t be so much! Wow well done. You must be so pleased. I don’t know about slender sips, I’ll have a google ☺️ and great idea about a treat being some nice clothing. I’ll share some of my favourites later when I’m not working. X

10.5! And you said it wouldn’t be so much! Wow well done. You must be so pleased. I don’t know about slender sips, I’ll have a google ☺️ and great idea about a treat being some nice clothing. I’ll share some of my favourites later when I’m not working. X

I know but next week I bet it’s nothing like that. Thank you, I was shocked but look same in my clothes.
I am pleased though, going in the right direction.
Yes, share you favourite food ideas and by all means if you have clothes you want to treat yourself to share them too.

I know but next week I bet it’s nothing like that. Thank you, I was shocked but look same in my clothes.
I am pleased though, going in the right direction.
Yes, share you favourite food ideas and by all means if you have clothes you want to treat yourself to share them too.
You should definitely be pleased. Well done us 😂
The shakes I’ve liked most so far are vanilla, cinnamon swirl and coconut. But I’ve loads left to try. I haven’t minded any of the savoury things I’ve tried (Thai soup, curry, sweet and sour noodles) but i don’t think I’d buy them again. Suppose I might change my mind if I get sick of the sweet things! The salted caramel bar is my favourite by a long way. I’ve not tried the jam ones yet, I’ll order one to try.
Ive survived the konjac noodles so far! I had some in my soup for lunch and I’ve just had some with a stir fry for tea. I also bought some Dr Pepper zero to break up the monotony of water. I do like the water drops though. Have you tried the burst drinks? I’ve tried the blood orange and raspberry and that’s nice.
Hope you’re having good evenings ☺️

I have the yoghurt muesli and cheese and bacon but haven’t tried them yet. I really like both exante and lighter life. Lighter life is handy as they sell some bits in Superdrug. Exante is a lot cheaper and fast delivery xx

Wow -10.5lb is amazing! I wonder what my first week would have been! I might weigh next Friday as 11 days post op and 2 weeks of me on this diet. I’m so inspired! Thank you
Ok hope your op goes ok!
I haven’t tried the jam bar yet, I keep meaning to but some of the bars taste to much of sweetener.
which do you prefer lighter life or exante? I haven’t had lighter life.

I am loving the yogurt muesli, cheese and bacon, the chocolate orange bar, lemon cheesecake shake, porridge pots.
Best to say what I am not fond of which is: carrot cake shake, pizza, sweet and sour

first week done for me - 10.5lb down xx
Well done on your loss! 10.5lb is fantastic. 👍

@SkinnyStarbucksSophia hope you feeling ok after your op
Hello! Yes I am absolutely fine....routine I had a nose job two years ago and this is just a revision. Drowsy, chatty and zero concentration! Bloated stomach from meds but the I’ve drank a lot of fizzy water as it scratches my throat (you have a sore throat for a couple of days and also shakes are a god send! I hope you’ve had a great day xx PS: yes wide awake at 3am but that’s the meds 😂

Morning everyone!
I am pleased your feeling ok @SkinnyStarbucksSophia

I have been having most days 2 replacements and then my evening meal- chicken, cabbage, bean sprouts, red onion and mushrooms and a dash of soy sauce. All weighed and measured. I am getting a little sick of it now and this morning I have weighed and I seem to have put 5lb on over night 😡 how?
Although, if I move my scales it goes back down. Do you think my scales are on the way to the scrap heap?!
My bathroom floor is stone tiles. HELP what shall I do with the damn things?!

And yes share nice clothing too! Well done this is just fantastic xx
Morning everyone!

I have been having most days 2 replacements and then my evening meal- chicken, cabbage, bean sprouts, red onion and mushrooms and a dash of soy sauce. All weighed and measured. I am getting a little sick of it now and this morning I have weighed and I seem to have put 5lb on over night 😡 how?
Although, if I move my scales it goes back down. Do you think my scales are on the way to the scrap heap?!
Oh no that sucks! Do you think it’s the water? Salt? Or have you done less steps? Is it your time of the month? So so frustrating. They do say on any diet to continue for 2 weeks so it can counteract hormones, water weight fluctuations. Please don’t be disheartened, keep pushing xx

Hello! Yes I am absolutely fine....routine I had a nose job two years ago and this is just a revision. Drowsy, chatty and zero concentration! Bloated stomach from meds but the I’ve drank a lot of fizzy water as it scratches my throat (you have a sore throat for a couple of days and also shakes are a god send! I hope you’ve had a great day xx PS: yes wide awake at 3am but that’s the meds 😂
Glad all’s ok and hope you managed some sleepy eventually!

Morning everyone!

Ugh that’s annoying. Probably the scales playing up, especially if it goes down when you move the scales. I’d go with the lightest number! And maybe try and always put the scales in the same spot in the bathroom (I have to do that in mine). Like @SkinnyStarbucksSophia said don’t be disheartened. Maybe change your evening meal too if you’re getting bored of it? X

Morning everyone!

How’s it going @Dreamz! ?

Back