New member hello!

MrsG1984

Hi all i just wanted to introduce myself, today is my 2nd day and so far so good, apart from the blinding headaches. Ive done lipo before now a good good while ago and got the weight off but 6 years later ive put it back on and then some, which i will not allow to happen again this time! Im feeling good about it at the moment but love this board for support it makes those difficult days easier.

Jen x

Welcome Jen, drink loads of water, I think it should make your headache better, I'm talking like 4ltrs a day, that's a lot more than they say to drink but it's the minimum I've had every day and it's worked for me although had a headache this morning and a cup of tea cured it :) You're right about this site, it will keep you going during the tough times :) Best of luck, x

Good morning Jen, and welcome back to LT.. Good luck with your journey hun x x

Hello Jen, I seem to be on the same height as your good self and similar weight right now...so it will be good to compare notes.....though i started 2 months ago. Nothing has changed with LT I guess since you 1st did it but one thing that has improved is the support and you are in the right place for that....all the best and we are all in this together....happy drinking....the good stuff!!!:D

hi all thanks for the replies, i was so confused this evening when mixing my strawberry shake and it was a cream colour, i asked for all strawberry and there are 3 vanilla in the bag doh! i really didnt like it but i just downed it. Im having my day 3 wibble, kids in bed and fellas gone out this evening and my stomach seems to be trying to have a conversation with me i keep telling it to shut up and enjoy the water.

funky: be good to comapre notes 6 months sounds like an eternity of just shakes but it makes me feel better to know im not doing it alone, i suppose in reality 6 months is nothing compared to the 6 years it took to put it on.

Have a good evening all x
jen

Hey hello and welcome.

Lydiaxx

Welcome - good luck like you say it may sound a long time on LT but it will be worth it

Jen, welcome to the forum. The support and info on here is just fab. It definitely helped keep me focussed when I started. I began thinking "I'll do this for a month just for a kick start" but once I got started it got easier and easier and the results are so motivating. I stuck with TFR for 26 weeks losing 87lbs. The time really flew by.
Keep up the water intake. I'm such a firm believer in it and it is even more important after TFR. Much of the time we feel peckish, it is water our bodies need. I keep bottles all about the house, office, car.
Good luck with your journey.

Hi Jen, welcome :) You are good starting close to Christmas! Good luck :) xx

Nearly the end of day 4 no headaches today and a lot more energy my stomachs started to rumble again but still doing fine, looking through how well everyones doing is so inspiring and helps keep focus on why im doing this. My husband has declared im less whingey too :p
cant wait for my weigh in on tues. thankyou for the support hope everyones having a good weekend.

hi all thanks for the replies, i was so confused this evening when mixing my strawberry shake and it was a cream colour, i asked for all strawberry and there are 3 vanilla in the bag doh! i really didnt like it but i just downed it. Im having my day 3 wibble, kids in bed and fellas gone out this evening and my stomach seems to be trying to have a conversation with me i keep telling it to shut up and enjoy the water.

funky: be good to comapre notes 6 months sounds like an eternity of just shakes but it makes me feel better to know im not doing it alone, i suppose in reality 6 months is nothing compared to the 6 years it took to put it on.

Have a good evening all x
jen

Hi Jen, well done on staying strong....stomach conversations are very fimiliar.....hang in there.

Yes...I do feel that it's going to be a long bumpy road but we will get there in the end......defo worth a lifetime of inner happiness!!!!

Good luck for this week....:D

Back