1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

New member hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nightroamer, 25 June 2014 Social URL.

1. nightroamer

nightroamer New Member

Hi guys.

Joined a long time ago but never posted.
    I have used slimming world in the past with good results but not for a few years. I am now at a turning point, I need to loose around 3.5 stone to get back to a comfortable level but I do not know where to start.

I no longer remember anything from a sw and am looking for some help to point me in the right direction.

I spend all day long travelling around in a van so don't have the ability to keep food fresh very easily. I am also terrible at organising anything. This means I tend to grab rubbish from a petrol station etc. I also work late often resulting in take away dinners.

I am looking for a quick start and a steady weight loss but have no idea where to start.

Thanks all

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app