New Member ready to tackle this extra weight!!

Holywitchgirl

Hello all :)

So I shall be attending my 1st SW meeting on Thursday (next week) but thought I would sign up here and say hello, have a browse and get ready to shift my extra weight and say hello to the new me!!

I have done Slimming World several years ago and had fantastic results, but after my 2 children, the weight crept back on and now I need to get rid of it all again. There are many reasons for me wanting to lose the weight...HEALTH! HEALTH! and HEALTH! I am due to have a hysterectomy within the next 6 months and want to be lighter for the op and recovery but also I felt so much healthier when lighter of course. Plus, being able to look in the mirror and actually be happy would be awesome too.

So, with that said, I look forward to reading the forums and wish you all continued success on your amazing journey :)

Kelley x

Welcome Kelley you will do grand again!

Like you I joined SW for health reasons (my dad took a massive stroke at 40) and when he died last year it scared me to think that I might go the same way as I has just turned 35.

10 months later I am 5 and a half stone lighter and into my final stone to target!!

If you have any questions just fire away.

Hi Kelley and welcome to this great site, and to S W. You will do well, its such a great weight loss plan (or rather plans)!!! When you join the only plan which is really explained is the extra easy, but as you know there are also red and green which is what I follow and got to targe on. Still do it now. I am sure you will do fab!

Back