carolyny

hi all, this is my first week on the lipotrim programme finding it ok and the tips that are on her are great. cant wait for my 1st weigh in on monday. will let you know the results.

Welcome Carolyny! Glad you're finding it okay so far. This forum was a lifesaver for me at the beginning. Hope your WI gives you the inspiration to carry on!

Hello and welcome to you.

Alex

Hi Carolyny and good luck!

This is also my first week, felt absolutely awful yesterday just wanted to burst into tears all day. Feeling great today though so this must be ketosis taking over.

Wait til your first weigh-ins- you'll definately feel 100 times better! LOL!

hi and welcome to lipotrim and this forum :)

this forum is like a second family, there is always someone around to comfort you, answer your queries or to just listen. Its a lifesaver for many people starting out with LT. Good luck honey :) xxx

Welcome to the forum & LT!! Hope you're finding your first week OK so far.

Good luck with your weigh in; be sure to share your results with us!

Hannah

Hiya, welcome and good luck for your LT Journey

Welcome and all the very best for your LT journey. Everyone here is so helpful and you are right about there being so much information here.

Welcome to the forum Carolyny! It's a life saver.

Glad you are finding LT ok. I also find it easy to stick to 100%. I think if you're in the right frame of mind you can do anything!

Looking forward to your first weigh in!

all the best

Welcome and good luck on your LT journey. I`m sure you`ll do really well, just drink lots of water, stay positive and come onto this site whenever you need support. It really helps when you need support from people that know what you`re going through. x

Back