louisex

HI im louise a 24yr old mum.im on week 4 of the lighterlife diet.iv so far done 3 weeks and have lost 20lbs.i had 3st 7lb to lose.im still getting used to this gr8 site feel Free to message me im sure il be around forums loads in the weeks coming once i no how to use it properly lol xXX

Hi Louise,

Welcome to MiniMins and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

Congratulations on losing 20lbs.!!! You must be thrilled with yourself.:D

Here are some Tutorials that will help you get use to using MiniMins.

Just click on this link

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/

Love Mini xxx

Hi, well done on the 20lbs. I'm just into week 2 on LL. Please feel free to email me if you want x

Well done Louise and welcome to minimins. 20lbs is a great boost isn't it?? Keep it up.

Welcome to you too Maz - you're doing fantastically too!

I'm new too, Louise. You're doing great, keep at it! I'm just into my second week but with the support of everyone here I'm determined to stick with it:p.
Thanks for the link Mini - I'm off to play with it now.........

I'm another new member, just joined the site today and have been on LL for 2 weeks now. Feeling tired but ok and need something else to help keep me on track, hope this site is a good way to do that

Hi Silhouettes,
Indeed this is a great place to come to - for inspiration, encouragement and just for a good chat, so a big WELCOME to you. I've already 'met' TT2 and she's doing great.
Good luck .... xx

Back