Madamejones25

Hey everyone,

Im new to all this and need all the encouragement I can get! Feel like my target weight is forever away!! Anyone else feel like this?? And if so how do you stay motivated??

Any tips would be so greatly appreciated :)

When I started I never thought I would be able to lose as much as I have. The trick to staying motivated, imho, is to look at each thing in tiny manageable chunks, i.e. each day on plan, each lb and lots of mini targets.

Im so jealous, you have done amazingly! Did you do any exercise?? For some reason, this 3rd week has been really difficult... its like I cant see the end in sight! Just having a low week i guess!

Hang on in there. Look at what you've achieved in your first 2 wk.
In the latest SW mag it says write a list of your pro's and cons to loosing weight (the pro's will always be the best list) and then on a weak day, re-read it to help you remain focus.

I'm only in week 8 and already learning i have to think long term not quick fix. SW is your way of life now / a healthy sustainable way of life.
xoxo

Im so jealous, you have done amazingly! Did you do any exercise?? For some reason, this 3rd week has been really difficult... its like I cant see the end in sight! Just having a low week i guess!

I didn't do any exercise til after I lost my first 3st! We all have them, but focus on what you will get by losing weight, for me it was to be the Skinny Sister for the first time, to hopefully be happy in my skin, to wear a size 12 (was my original goal- now I'm an 8!!) It takes time, but you can do this.

Do you have a food diary here? Do one, it does keep you on the straight & narrow plus it's somewhere you can offload your weird thoughts. :)

I know the feeling. Sometimes I look at those triple digits I need to lose and it feels like I'll never get there. But time ticks by, and the pounds come off and I'll get there eventually. My next mini target is to get out of those triple digits, and have 90-something lbs to lose... then it's ten pound increments. 80's, 70's... doesn't seem to long that way. Those triple digits do get to me though!

Back