chris521957

Hi all. My name is Chris, i am a 54 yr old male and have just packed up smoking after my partner has had half a lung removed due to cancer( she is thankfully now clear of the disease). i am using efags and will power to quit. The problem is, i have started to taste and smell food again, and am already putting on weight. 3 weeks and put on about 6lbs. i am only 5' 8" and am now at 87 kilos. I have just started a course of the SOS T9 thermogenic tablets and was wondering if anyone on here has any experience with them. They were recommended to me by my local health food shop. I would be grateful for any feedback on these or any other ideas that i can use to lose a few lbs. Cheers. Chris.

Hi and welcome :)
Well done on deciding to quit smoking, I can highly recommend using the book stop smoking by Alan Carr to quit, I read the book, screwed up a pack of 16 fags and havent looked back! I have been smoke free for 18 months now and know and have known since day 1 that I will never smoke again :)

never heard of T9 thermogenic tablets so cant help Im afraid but there is loads of info on here for different diets so read up and jump in :)

Hi and thks for the replies. The T9 are made for a shop chain called Health Rack. the non smoking is going well, but, as said previously, i can taste my food properly again so am eating more than usual. I have only just started on these tablets so dont have any feedback about them myself just yet, but i will update regularly about them and let you all know how i get on or if there are any side effects.

Back