Mel

LighterLife Dieter
Hello Everyone, my name is Mel, im 23 and started the LigthterLife diet 6 weeks ago, my starting weight was a huge 30 stone 13 pounds, i am pleased to say that in 6 weeks i have lost 41 pounds!! so nearly 3 stone! I just joined this site today and have already meet some nice ppl in the chat room, i look forward to meeting everyone else and having a good old natter!
will chat to anyone about anthing! and would love to chat to fellow LighterLifers about their experiences.
well hope everyones having a good day!
Mel:)

Hello Mel and welcome to MiniMins. Well done to you for such an amzing weight loss u go girl !!!

Lighterlife is a very good program and there are so many LL peeps here who have done so well and continued to maintain their weight after.
U seem a very positive lady and i am looking forward to reading about your weight loss journey.
If there is anything i can do to help u with the site just shout.
Take care and have a nice weekend.
The site is not so quiet usually its just it is Cd slimmer of the year today and so many of our members are on the shortlist.x

thank you for your replies

thanks once again for your replies, I am very dertermined to stick to this diet, and get to my target weight! im so glad i started this diet, my mum weighed 33 stone when she died and i knew that if i caried on as i was that was going to be me next! i can hardly believe ive lost nearly 3 stone already, i was skeptical at first and thought id be lucky to lose 5 pounds! (i didnt have confidence in myself at all) I have to say i was suprised at how easy it acually is, ok so you cant eat, but that takes away all the hassle of worrying, have i eaten to much? is this enough? etc! look forward to hearing how everyone is getting on!

Welcome hun, a VLCD is the future for many of us!

Taking food out of the equasion is a great starting point.

What great losses you are having! Its so brilliant!

Glad you came to join us, and good luck in your journey!

Hi Mel,

Well done, 3 stone is fantastic. I'm new here myself, started CD SS yesterday morning and started posting on here yesterday evening. Joined a few weeks ago but chickened out of getting started till now.

This site is full of really encouraging people and we're all doing the same thing, trying to get to goal.

I'll have to go off and find this chat room, cuz I've not seen it yet. May see you in there.

Cheers

Congratulations on a fantastic loss!! I agree with you about the fact a VLCD takes away the hassle of having to think whether you can / can't have something and how much / when ... it's just so easy.

Well done again - you'll be a shadow of your former self in no time at all!! :)

Hi Mel and welcome from me too:) :) :)

You are doing brilliantly with your weight loss and I'm so glad you came and joined us. You will find loads of support and advice on here, a big hug if you need it and the Arcade if you want to distract yourself from anything or be the champion!!

Becareful though as the Arcade is addictive and if you're competitive you may not get out of there for hours!!:eek: :D:eek:

Lacey..x

well done mel .........stick to posting and reading .......it's a brill site xxxx

Hi, and good luck. You'll get all the support you need here. If you want to while away a few hours then the arcade is the place to be (as I've just discovered!) Takes your mind off food .......... Your weight loss so far is fab!

Welcome to the best forum on the internet & well done on your FAB losses & determination!!!
Anna XXX

Congratulations on a fantastic loss!! I agree with you about the fact a VLCD takes away the hassle of having to think whether you can / can't have something and how much / when ... it's just so easy.

Well done again - you'll be a shadow of your former self in no time at all!! :)
Hi Debbie,

thanks for leaving your photo album link, I'm so amazed at your progress to date, your a star and you look brilliant too (of course)

Oh wow - thank you caz!!

The last couple of stone is proving to be the most challenging and it's kind comments such as yours that give me the little kick I need to keep going! :)

Back