Pattaya

Hi guys, been thinking about joining this forum for a while, Started in CS two weeks ago, First weigh in I lost 9lbs and second weigh in I lose 5lbs. Really happy that the weight is going so quickly. Just was wondering whether it gets harder to be as strict the longer you are on the diet because I have been having awful cravings the last couple of days.

Also I would like to lose about 3 more stones by mid July. Is this possible? Has any one else managed it?

i dont think anyone else has been on that long however it should be possible just not on CS alone...i would combine it with exercise

and DONT give in to cravings! you can beat them!!!

hi and welcome :)

you have completely the same stats to me at the moment and i would LOVE to lose 3 stone by july but i really dont think i could.. my aim is more sept/oct.. or any time really would just like to do it :)

i'm currently exercising everyday as i have a lot of spare time so like kelly said exercise would be the key to losing it all by july i would say 2 stone is more likely.. but dont get me wrong.. if you really try and keep on it properly i can see it as a possibility

good luck with your weight loss x

Great loss so far. Stay focused as the cravings do kick in, keep thinking on how you are going to look by mid July. If you do not cheat and do excercise you maybe will manage to lose the 3 stone but every time you cheat that goal gets further away. I find eating nuts helps a bit when I long for carbs. Good luck. I was good at the begining then went of track big time but seem now to be in the right frame of mind,and I keep on thinking about how much slimmer I am going to be by summer.

Back