New Mens Website

............ and love to flirt with the guys too!!!!

eye_9.gif

Well I guess when you think that men are allowed almost double the cals to women, and we're on the same amount of foodpacks... its only natural that they'll lose twice as fast

I'm jealous too though :(

lol "beer flavour"....

TIME TO WAKE UP!

good luck on the new course. u sound keen so success will surely be yours.

xxxx

APparently most of the packs etc are the same, no differenc there, but we get a different bag, books, and shaker bottle, , the sandy tote bag i have as a man, aint exactly manlike, but it does the job!

WHat like an electrric cappuchino frother? how do you know this? just that i havent been given one yet?

hmm, might have to have a word!

It's about time the chaps were given their own website, tayored to their needs. Weight issues are relevant to men and women, but most 'diet clubs' seem to cater for just the women.

Nadhak, you don't have to worry, Minis won't be deserted! We need each other.

Hey Guys

the cappuccino frother is absolute pants! Mine broke within a week and also didn't get rid of most of the lumps! :( None of the men thought much of it, and a few of us bought the shakers heh!

well i started before the mens stuff, so i have all the mens and womens stuff, the freother is not very good though, dont they test tese things? the gym bag is better, and the folder to hold all the stuff in is quite nice aswell!

Back