New Mini Challenge

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,:scale::scale::scale::scale::scale:
I have a wedding on the 25th July and would like to do a mini- challenge to get me to /or as near as possible to 16 stone by then, or at least by the next week when I go on holidays (I intend to stay on LT whilst away). This means I have 22lb to lose by then, hoping on averaging 5lb each week. It means I will be counting my Monday weigh in this coming week, so as such it starts from today and can run until the end of July, as I will hopefully be on holidays from 1st August. If people want to add what their challenge is, all the better, we can keep each other motivated on it.
Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Great idea.

My mini challenge will be........

Going to Edgbaston to watch the cricket at the end of July so want to lose a stone by then.

14lb in 5 weeks (inc this week):eek:

probly no point for me lol well sod it ill do one for motivation

to weigh 14stone bang on for 13th august

Hi,
updated my signature to include you lot in the challenge, will do the same if more join us. Best of luck.
Doirin

Wicked thanks very much

Ooooh can I join? lol! Oh Doirin, I think you'll meet your personal goal for then your so dedicated to this and are always giving out such good advice you deserve it :D

Ok so my my little goal (bearing mind im on refeed now for 3 weeks - very scary) is to lose 16lbs by august 15th, oooh looks like Im going to have to get vibro-plating it now! haha
Jodie x

Hi J-Lo,
welcome onboard the mini challenge, you are halfway now, so you must see great changes. I think the vibro plate idea is a very good idea but would probably burn off too may calories for me at this stage, however I have looked into hiring one for 16 weeks when I'm refeeding, as I will certainly need toning.
Best of luck, you will hit your target no problem.
Doirin

Hi Doirin

I'm game...although dont usually look at weight/time thing, but think it might be good!

I would like to get down to 11st 13 by end of July, which is 18lbs in 5 weeks = av 3.5lbs per week. My WI day is Thursday so will work from this date.

Thanks Doirin.

Hi Scotsmist,
you're in , best of luck. I see you have exercise goals up, good on you. I must get moving, to help tone up. If only I didn't feel so tired all the time, speaking of which it's almost 11pm so I'm off to my bed.
Goodnight.
Doirin

Hi J-Lo,
welcome onboard the mini challenge, you are halfway now, so you must see great changes. I think the vibro plate idea is a very good idea but would probably burn off too may calories for me at this stage, however I have looked into hiring one for 16 weeks when I'm refeeding, as I will certainly need toning.
Best of luck, you will hit your target no problem.
Doirin

aww thanks Doirin, yup there has been big changes, everyone is making comments, although Im trying to avoid some people as I want it to be a shocker lol!!

Yes the vibro plate is very good and yes it does burn ALOT of calories, well thats what it says on the machine, I did 10 minutes this morning and it said I burnt 1300 calories! Hmm im a bit skeptical, but then again like you im only doing it now whilst refeeding and again when I refeed when the goal is reached! :D

I will keep you updated 'toning' wise for the machine, you can certainly feel your muscles contracting thats for sure!
Jodie xx

Good idea Dorin i want to break into the 15's and have lost my third stine by then so i need 23lb to lose.....is that wishful thinking??

oo can i join 2?.. i want to be 12.7 by July 31st :)

Hi J-Lo, Thanks for that, it must be great to feel your muscles contracting - makes me very excited for toning after the diet. Best of luck and keep me informed how it's going.

Hi Kezzerbelle, You and I could be slimming twins, I am trying for 22lb, and in 5 weeks I believe it could just be doable, I am going to give it my all anyway. I added you to my signature, so best of luck with it.

Hi Kels, Of course you can join, I see it says you have only 29 days to go until LT is finished so I imagine you will be refeeding as well before the end of July. I have added you to my signature as well so best of luck with it.

Doirin

Hey Doirin :)

Great idea!! My mini-challenge is to lose 8lbs by my refeed on July 11th :D

Me too - unless i'm too late!? My goal is 2 stone by the end of july (and a comfortable size 18).

I'm intrigued about the vibro plate - i've looked at the previous posts about it and am quite keen - although I'm only in week one at the moment !

J-lo - did you buy yours or hire it ? not sure my husband would be keen on spending more money on 'another clothes horse' !! :)

Good luck everyone in their challenges ! xxx

Hi Natters, put you on my signature, you should have no problem with that given your losses, best of luck.

Ni Nerac,
It's never too late, I put you on my signature also, this will be your first weigh-in this week, so should have a good weight loss to get you started. I too am keen on the vibro-plate but it burns too many calories for it to be good on this diet, I will keep it for when I am back on food, as J-Lo is doing. Best of luck for your first weigh-in, post it on here and I will keep a running total on my signature.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Great Idea Doirin! Im yet to set any goals for my self!!
My goal is to have lost two stone for my birthday the bank holiday wkend in August! :) x

Back