New Mini Challenge

Hi Sharpalina,
Welcome and congrats on your first weight loss, I have updated my signature to include you also. Wishing you all the best with it.
Doirin

Hi Doirin....getting my weight all muddled up...ahahah....I want to be 10 13 not 11 13 - hoping to be there within the next or two!!!!!!!

CAn you amend..thanks!

Hi scotsmist, I can, but I have you down for 18lb, is that what you want me to change or do you want it to say reach 10 stone 13lb by the end of July??

Hi Doirin
Oh, I think I am tired!!Been out on the allotment all day and my brain is pickled!!!

Not that is fine.....I just reread my reply to the challenge but didnt read your signature..dohhhhh!!!!!!!!

Thanks, keeping it to 18lbs is great!

Hi Scotsmist,
No problem, good for you being out and about in the allotment, we couldn't go outside at all today, as it is like winter here, blowing a gale and rain all day. That must be giving you a lot of exercise working at the allotment. Best of luck.
Doirin

Oh, you should have been here. The weather has been beautiful all weekend...We have two allotments and all day was spent at one and all day at the other....with a 30 min Davina DVD and a bike ride!!! So, hopefully lost a lot this week.

Weather for this area this week is great again..yippeee....cant often say that in this neck of the wood.

Hope your weather picks up Doirin.

Take care

Hi All,

congrats Sharpalina, 5lb down this week excellent weight loss.
I have 3lb down this week, slightly disappointed, but a loss is a loss I suppose.
Best of luck to those left to weigh this week.
Doirin

Hi All,
just to say if you weigh in and want it recorded on here then post it on this thread as I may not see it especially on a busy day and it's great to see how everyone is getting on as it helps to keep us all motivated.
Best of luck to those yet to weigh in this week.
Plus if anyone still wants to join in there is no problem with that just post on here and I will add you in.
Doirin

Well done Adam, 7 and a half pounds, that's fantastic. Does this mean you have blitzed the mini challenge already ? Either way, well done.
Doirin

Hi all,

my loss this week is 6.6lb:)

Bring on next week !!

hi, saw this when u posted it and have been tryin to think since of my mini goal or challange, i dont really have a mini one, i really want to be 147lb by 21st of aug, going down to trabolgan with kids, i'm so happy on this diet,i feel like ive loads of energy and love getting up each morning, goin into work knowing i look better today than yesterday, so i suppose my challange is stay on diet till i reach goal !

hope thats not 2 messy Doirin :)

Hi Nicolas,
not messy at all and wait till Trabolgan get a load of you in August. So if I put lose 31lb by the 21st August I hope that's ok with you. How many kids have you? I have 3 boys 7, 5 and almost 3 year old. Was going to do Trabolgan this year but then decided to visit Liverpool instead, to stay with friends. Anyone I know who've gone there though said it's great, so you should have a whale of a time.
Best of luck with it.

Hi doirin thanks for updating with my loss

I think this mini challenge will be easy done by time i hit refeed lol :D

thanks doirin, yep thats what i want lose 31lb by 21st of august!

i hav a boy 10 and a girl 9 we went to trabolgon at easter for 3 days they absolutly loved it, out all day every day playing with other kids, was great i read 2 books!!!! we went to orlando last yr spent a fortune and they said they prefered trabolgon! my son's birthday on 21st and we heading down that they they cant wait, i looking forward to rest!

Hi
Nicolas, it's amazing with kids, sometimes what we think is the ideal holiday, they think is only just so. Good for them enjoying trabolgan more, probably a lot to do with the other kids around and the easy going nature of the place.

Kezzerbelle, congrats on your weight loss, added as you can see, best of luck for next week.
Doirin

Doirin -can you put my 6.5lb on please !! thank you :)

Also, where is trabolgan ??

Nerac.x

Hi Doirin,
Could I join the challenge to?
I'd like to lose 16lbs by the end of July so I can take my kids to Alton Towers and actually fit on the rides :)

Hi all,
Dunders welcome and best of luck. Scotsmist, Nerac and Nicolas well done to you all. Nerac, Trabolgan is a bit like Butlins but in Co. Cork in Ireland.
Doirin

Back