new minimins app

bilsat

Really likes to cook
What has happened to the mini mins app?
You have to reload the page every 8 entries, adverts now appear on the page. Why has it changed?

Love the app! It's just like the TapaTalk app but with ads.

Correction! There are two minimin apps! Both have ads. Check your smartphone App Store again. They are slightly different. Both good.

I've just downloaded the app, it's days that the plugin needs updating, admin please sort?

I am finding it an absolute fight to get rid of them from the app store. I was hoping they would send a bill which I wouldn't pay this year and of course in due time they would remove them.

The new website has a very good responsive design, which removes the need for an APP I am working on making the site more "app" like that you can create a shortcut on your phone that works on both android and iphone.

Pierce

I have just installed the Minimins app. I got an invite to install it from the Minimins website. I assume this is bona fide. Its working great as far as I can see. I dont see a Minimins app in Play Store....

I'm sorry, I cant help you. I had a notification appear whoile on the Minimins site. It asked if I wanted to install the app. So i did. I have asked on here if it's bona fide and am waiting for Admin to respond..

Yeah I set it up ages ago. And only just yesterday it has been constantly popping up for me...

It's basically an "add to home screen" button. Doesn't require anything to install as it just uses the phones browser.

Back