• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

new minimins app

bilsat

Really likes to cook

AngelWings

Professional Sky Dancer
Correction! There are two minimin apps! Both have ads. Check your smartphone App Store again. They are slightly different. Both good.

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I am finding it an absolute fight to get rid of them from the app store. I was hoping they would send a bill which I wouldn't pay this year and of course in due time they would remove them.

The new website has a very good responsive design, which removes the need for an APP I am working on making the site more "app" like that you can create a shortcut on your phone that works on both android and iphone.

Pierce

Rindaloo

Friendly Recluse :)
I have just installed the Minimins app. I got an invite to install it from the Minimins website. I assume this is bona fide. Its working great as far as I can see. I dont see a Minimins app in Play Store....

Rindaloo

Friendly Recluse :)
I'm sorry, I cant help you. I had a notification appear whoile on the Minimins site. It asked if I wanted to install the app. So i did. I have asked on here if it's bona fide and am waiting for Admin to respond..