new Minimins website

MrsC999

I don't like it.
I had trouble using the last one so my phone app is my favourite, but the new site seems even harder to use than ever.

is this a permanent change of minimins or is it just because of the security breach? i assumed it was due to the breach but if this a regualr thing, then it's awful!

I read it was permanent and just a coincidence that it happened at the same time as the security breach :-(

I am having trouble with it too!

Also my 'dear' Son reset my Computer screen to the smallest print ever so I can hardly read a word
!:D

You'll get used it in no time ;)

But yes it's here to stay. It's been in the pipeline for a while

Starlight - is the fact that our goal weight details, bmi etc do not appear any more at the side of our posts due to the breach or is that because of the new site? or do i need to change my settings?? thanks :)

Theyll be back. Theres a number of features that are missing just now, Pierce is still working on the upgrade and a lot of the extra features have to be more or less manually added. His main focus obviously was getting the site up and running securely. Unfortunately despite the size of Minimins, poor Pierce does ALL the tech stuff himself, he had to take time off work to sort things so its still a work in progress

I like it :)

yes i tried that last night,is it just as simple as saving it?i thought i had to copy and paste it into my signature again x

Confusing .com lol

Yes most people don't like change i notice some good [points and bad .....
Maybe theres more to be added like starlight has said .... will take few days or so to get used to it then it will change again lol

i know look how many times Facebook has change and we've adapted lol.having said that i hate the new time line!rarr x he he he

Back