New Monday Weigh In - please join!

I can't believe it is nearly monday already!

good luck everyone xxx

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - I'm the exact same as I was last time after putting on and losing 5lbs.

Stayed the same :'( GRR!

good luck to u all my weigh ins on a sunday :) although i cant wait to get on the scales x

wow james just seen your start and current weight im sooooooo impressed well done mr x

I'm having an easter egg after the monday weigh in as my treat :)
Looking forward to monday,

what does everyone feel they've lost ??

i don't think i will have lost this week, had a bad first half of week but back on track now with loads of superfree

i don't think i will have lost this week, had a bad first half of week but back on track now with loads of superfree

You no you might be suprised, last time i was on slimming world one of my weeks, my first half of the week was really bad and i ate really well thursday - monday and lost 2lb!

well that just gave me a boost of confidence! x

good im glad! :)
monday isn't far girls! good luck everyone!

well i had a sneaky weigh today (i know i shouldn't)

i weighed AFTER lunch rather than before and had my uggs on instead of bare feet and weighed exactly the same as monday sooooo i'm more hopeful now!

Didn't post last week, lost a 1lb then & 1lb today. Not been as "good" as I could have been & was resigned to STS so this is a bonus & have now lost 2 stones total.

6lb loss for me this week, that's 13lb in 2 weeks so I'm chuffed to bits, had a tough few days in this week but as so been worth it! :) x

Can I join?? I'm a mondayer weigher as well.. Lol weighed myself last Monday was 15st 5lb :(
Weighted myself this Monday I'm 15st 3lb :) Yeaay!!

All that Zumba is really paying off lol ?

3lb off for me which is amazing as i had such a bad start to the week! takes me to just 12lb to target

Back