New Monday Weigh In - please join!

Well Done. What would you say helped or you did differently?

Well so far, I managed the diet by myself going with a 'healthy eating' approach but not really taking notice of how much I was putting on my plate.

I decided to Calorie Count to help me control my portion sizes more. I started this 2 and a half weeks ago. I lost 2lbs in the first half of the week, in the second week I had a big girly night out which didn't help me and I put on 3lbs. However, it made me assess everything. I reduced my calorie count to 1400, did all my exercise, didn't give into my cravings and I stuck it out. So pleased.

hi good luck i,ve just started today and currently at 12.4 soo fingers crossed :)

giles86 said:
Well done that is a brilliant loss!!! Congratulations! Which diet are you doing?

I lost half a pound this week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm doing All About W8. It's a meal replacement plan similar to LL and CD, but with an added snack and milk, plus most of the mealpacks are actual food, kind of like pot noodle, as opposed to just liquids. I need to chew lol x

I restarted last Monday after gaining back almost all I lost last year. Very angry with myself, but head in right place now. Chuffed to say I lost 10lbs this week. Well done to everyone for their losses x

10lbs is a great start Val, I'm sure you can do it if your head is sorted. Take care.

Hi all new to this thread, I've plan on slimfast for the past 8 weeks, got weighed this morning and I've lost 4lbs this week :) making a total loss of 26lbs so far.

Satine79 said:
Hi all new to this thread, I've plan on slimfast for the past 8 weeks, got weighed this morning and I've lost 4lbs this week :) making a total loss of 26lbs so far.

Well done!

Pound on for me this week :(

I'm doing All About W8. It's a meal replacement plan similar to LL and CD, but with an added snack and milk, plus most of the mealpacks are actual food, kind of like pot noodle, as opposed to just liquids. I need to chew lol x
They have got the Xtras bars back in now so you can get your chewing fix!! Lol xx

hey first week weigh in and lost 2lbs.. not thrilled but its a loss and its a good starting point... must remember to drink more water!

good luck guys

Lulu xxx

good luck everyone :) hope ur all noticing the difference i no i am :)

Hi
I'm new to this site and still a little nervous about how to use it.
This is my first week of recording my weight and I have put on 2lb since last Monday!!!
Hopefully with the help on this site and watching my alcohol intake I will be able to drop a few pounds. If anyone has any advice or suggestions they will be greatfully received. :)

Hey hope it's ok to post here, I actually started last Tuesday but I want my weigh-in to be a Monday - although this could change to fridays as I'm never as well behaved at the weekend!

Since Tuesday I've been on atkins and I've lost 6.5lbs so deeelighted with that result :)

good luck to everyone else x

Im a monday weigh in to, I coming up for my third week first and second week I lost 5 pound so Im hoping to hit the stone on monday, fingers crossed :)

Back