New Motivation

airgirl

Gold Member
Ok so now i have a solid target i can focus on!!

My best friend and i have just booked 10nights in Barbados on Sept 1st!!!

So now i have another mini goal (won't be at target by then), what can motivate me more is that my friend is beautiful, with a lovely size 8 figure...and she's just had a boob job and looks utterly stunning. Nothing like friendly competition to spur me on, lol.

She had a weight problem when she was younger so totally knows how i feel and is encouraging me 100%.

So excited and it has def put me in a positive mood again after this nasty day 8 downer.x

hiya hun, thats a great incentive to keep going. if you stick with it hun you will have a good bit of by sept think about it you have nearly all of july and august.

becky xx

Wow what a fantatic incentive!!
You CAN do it xx

Wow thats something to look forward to, you sound much more positive now so , you go girl.lol

wow. you could lose about 1 and a half stones by then. just think of that!! :D you are going to look amazing :)

abz xx

Thanks ladies, yep am aiming for 1 and 1/2 stones by then which should hopefully make a big difference..to my confidence at least. I have decided to change my target weight from 9st to 10st and just see how i feel when i get there, as the 9st was quite a low bmi and well i still think curvy is sexier than skinny.x

curves all the way :D i don't know how i'd ever get to skinny, ha. how tall are you honey because you could be under 11 stone by the time you get to your hols and that's under my target weight!! you could look amazing!!

abz xx

Thanks abz, i'm 5'4 and a half, lol that half an inch makes all the difference. I can't ever remember being under 11stone......i'm even convinced i was born in the 11's. How's it going for you hun, feeling good?xx

ha. hey. not too bad. haven't had much water as of yet. have had rather a lot of coffee because i feel so heavy and tired today and i have a 10 hour shift... still, i'm basically manning the phones in case there is an IT crisis somewhere and pootling through some project work. there aren't many staff in for me to support today so it should be a fairly quiet day...

what plans have you got for today hon?

abz xx

Aww, well at least you can come on here while your working and try and kill a few hours!! Not much planned just taking it easy really. May go and watch mamma mia film this afternoon, the girls all want to go out tonight which i have opted out of, just don't feel ready to hit the town with only a glass of water!! That is prob what i miss the most if i'm honest going out with friends and getting drunk......now i sound like i have a drink problem lol. Hope your day goes ok.xx

Wow, now that's an incentive I want lol!

Good luck with it, i'm sure you'll look stunning on your holiday!

Nothing like the thought of a beach and bikini to get you motivated. We go away Christmas Day so I am hoping to be at goal then.

You have done so well and will look fantastic by the time you go.

Sara:)

see, now i want a sunny holiday. am going to have one for my honeymoon and it will be my first time in a bikini that i can remember since being about 3 or 4 years old!!

abz xx

Abz where you going on honeymoon? You'll def be bikini perfect by then.x

not until next july. i had better be!! ha. there's a wedding dress out there somewhere waiting for me to buy it with my new skinny bod!! :D

abz xx

Back