1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

NEW MULLER FLAVOURS

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by mandye, 19 February 2009 Social URL.

1. mandye

mandye Well-Known Member

just had a muller light orange with drak chocolate sprinkles :)and they are fab also tried a cherry with dark chocolate sprinkles which is ok (dont like cherry yoghurt usually but this was ok ) still only 100 cals a pot so well worth a try .only found them in sainsburys so far .hope they arnt limited editions like the lemon and passion fruit one i make a nice pud with sf jelly rind juice of 2 lemons lemon passionfruit yog some quark or creme fraiche and some gelatine some whisked egg white on top then grilled for min or two .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. nexangelus

nexangelus Carpe diem, baby!

I do understand why people use the muller lights (calorie control), but I have always preferred the full fat yoghurts, cannot beat the taste...and the creaminess, muller lights don't have that smooth creaminess that I prefer in my yoghurts...

4. Rachella

Rachella Well-Known Member

those 'stay fuller for longer' Shape yogs are wonderful - very creamy, less than 100 cals and do what they say on the tin! Can't go wrong!

5. Maria

Maria Was born to shop

I adore the Orange and choc sprinkle mullers, they are delish!

6. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

Where can i get the orange choc ones?? never even seen them advertised.. i love the vanilla and chock!x

7. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Well-Known Member

I bought the orange and choc in Tesco, haven't for a few weeks now so not sure if they still do them.

8. hobbesy

hobbesy Well-Known Member

Ooh I like these new ones. Think they're something silly like 5 for £1 in tesco at the moment (well they were a few days ago, I can't physically get there now thanks to the snow!) Put them in the freezer for 3 hours-ish and they make a great substitute for ice cream too :)

9. fatbunny

fatbunny Well-Known Member

oh, 3 hours in the freezer, thats were i went wrong, left 1 overnight and was rock hard and through it out, nearly broke a spoon trying to get at it.

10. hobbesy

hobbesy Well-Known Member

he he, yes I made the 3 hour discovery by trial and error too!

2 days in the freezer does a not yummy pudding make!

11. shelz

shelz Well-Known Member

Muller light vanillan yogurt with dark chocolate sprinkles - you just cant beat it. I am addicted. I have one a day for lunch. =)

12. -Florrie-

-Florrie- Well-Known Member

I had one of the limited edition White Chocolate & Raspberry Muller Corner yoghurts yesterday, was loooovely!

13. not_lar_croft

not_lar_croft Well-Known Member

How many syns is this yogurt?