NEW MULLER FLAVOURS

mandye

Silver Member
just had a muller light orange with drak chocolate sprinkles :)and they are fab also tried a cherry with dark chocolate sprinkles which is ok (dont like cherry yoghurt usually but this was ok ) still only 100 cals a pot so well worth a try .only found them in sainsburys so far .hope they arnt limited editions like the lemon and passion fruit one i make a nice pud with sf jelly rind juice of 2 lemons lemon passionfruit yog some quark or creme fraiche and some gelatine some whisked egg white on top then grilled for min or two .

I do understand why people use the muller lights (calorie control), but I have always preferred the full fat yoghurts, cannot beat the taste...and the creaminess, muller lights don't have that smooth creaminess that I prefer in my yoghurts...

I bought the orange and choc in Tesco, haven't for a few weeks now so not sure if they still do them.

Ooh I like these new ones. Think they're something silly like 5 for £1 in tesco at the moment (well they were a few days ago, I can't physically get there now thanks to the snow!) Put them in the freezer for 3 hours-ish and they make a great substitute for ice cream too :)

Ooh I like these new ones. Think they're something silly like 5 for £1 in tesco at the moment (well they were a few days ago, I can't physically get there now thanks to the snow!) Put them in the freezer for 3 hours-ish and they make a great substitute for ice cream too :)

oh, 3 hours in the freezer, thats were i went wrong, left 1 overnight and was rock hard and through it out, nearly broke a spoon trying to get at it.

he he, yes I made the 3 hour discovery by trial and error too!

2 days in the freezer does a not yummy pudding make!

Muller light vanillan yogurt with dark chocolate sprinkles - you just cant beat it. I am addicted. I have one a day for lunch. =)

Back