Sad Muller News...

Mullerlights no longer free!

How disappointing that not all ML are free from 1st aug! Quite a few still are but there are some that now have syns! :-(

i am really looking forwards to the lemon cheesecake one - the cheesecake ones are my favourites so i am used to using syns on my yogurts.
though i hope they dont make them too creamy, this is the reason i cant eat the activia ones

MULLERLIGHT YOGHURTS

Sorry if this has already been discussed , but I thought you may like to know of these changes to Mullerlight yoghurts.
As from 1st August Müller is re-branding and reformulating all their Müllerlight yogurts to make them thicker and creamier. Although some flavours are still Free, this will affect the Syn values of some yogurts.
The Müllerlight flavours that are still FREE are:
· Cherry
· Orange sprinkled with dark chocolate
· Raspberry and cranberry
· Strawberry
· Toffee
· Vanilla
· Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate
The Müllerlight flavours that are no longer FREE are:
· Banana and Custard (175g pot): 1 Syn
· Mandarin (175g pot): ½ Syn
· Peach & Pineapple (175g pot): ½ Syn
· Rhubarb (175g pot): ½ Syn
Plus – the Vanilla sprinkled with dark chocolate with a black cherry underlayer (165g pot) has changed to 1½ Syns
New flavours coming soon!
Coconut sprinkled with Dark Chocolate flavour is Free.
Lemon Cheesecake flavour yogurt, (which is only available in the cheesecake yogurt 6 pack), is 1 Syn per 165g pot
Mango & Passionfruit Müllerlight yogurt is ½ Syn per 175g pot.
Kazbryn :)

Last edited:
Hi Kazbryn, can't wait for the new flavours..especially the Coconut with dark chocolate! My Consultant has offered a free week for the first of our group to text her if we know where they are on sale from 1st August. I started SW last week and have maintained so I'm a disappointed but will keep going.

mmmmm coconut!!

switch to weight watchers dessert recipes, lemon tart, strawberry tart, toffee apple and cant remember other one but they are lovely and free!!

New mullerlites

just thought I'd let you all know I have tried the new coconut mullerlite today and it was lush.
Makesure you check syns of new line that are now out new package g has bright blue on it so you will know which are old and new enjoy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh thanks, do you have one handy that you could check something for me- do the new flavours/recipes have gelatine in them?
I can't eat any of them which have gelatine in them, being veggie, so I can't eat Mullers. Thought as they changed the flavour they might be Veggie?? (hopeing!) xxx

Hey Claire
It has gelatine stabilisers in sorry. You should have quark with flavouring n sweeteners in. I put an options hot choc coconut in quark before yummy xx

Hey Claire
It has gelatine stabilisers in sorry. You should have quark with flavouring n sweeteners in. I put an options hot choc coconut in quark before yummy xx

That sounds nice!

I can't wait to try the new ones :)

Hi can't copy and paste as on i phone app but look under the syn section of e forum and scroll down and there is a list of all the new syn values. The coconut one with sprinkled chocolate is free xx

Oh I quite like it. Thought they were trying to make them thinker but it was still quite runny. X

I've tried the banana and custard one but couldn't tell the difference, although my OH said it was a bit thicker.

I had a new banana & custard one tonight & opened one of the old ones at the sametime. Couldnt see or taste a difference. I always thought the banana & custard was a bit thicker than the other flavours. The only difference I could see was that it had FEWER calories!!!! I know its a lot more technical when working out syns but I still feel a bit cheated now having to use 1 syn for them

Coconut Muller

Well, i waited in great anticipation, counting the days down to the coconut with dark chock sprinkles one! Had one last night. Wasnt exactly disappointed and I did like it but i found it v v sweet. However think this is a good thing - as hopefully will reach for this flavour when i need a sugar fix!!!

Back