New muller lights

Arggghh! I've been to 4 different supermarkets (1 very big Tesco, 1 smallish Tesco, 1 Waitrose and 1 biggish Sainsburys) and none of them had these. Woe.

I picked up some of the Strawberry Cheescake today - very nice but not too dissimilar to the regular strawberry flavour. It's got a little something in there but ........ I haven't found the NY Style in individual pots in my local shops but will try when I do (or when the multi pack is included in an offer!!) :8855:

I still havent tried them as noone of the shops I have been to since has them !!! although I have discovered the Weight Watchers dessert yogs , with a strawberry tart one that actually have pastry pieces .. and they are free and totally gorgeous :)

Have to say, just tried the New York cheesecake one and wasn't impressed! The little cheesecake bits are a bit slimey!!

Much prefer the vanilla and chocolate one!

just found them in asda £1.38 for 6 pack got to be worth a try hope i'm not dissapointed

worth it definately!

Where can you buy the peach and pineapple Muller Light from? I've never seen it in the singles, is it in a multipack?

Does anyone know which fruit flavours don't have fruit bits in them? A list would be highly appreciated!!!

I just had the strawberry cheesecake one, and it was nice but not too different to the normal strawberry one.
Not decided yet if the bits are worth a syn though.

Six pack of these half price in Tesco today - bargain!!

i had these a few weeks ago and i wasnt impressed. the strawberry cheesecake just tastes like the normal strawberry and the new york one just tastes like the normal vanilla. i was very disappointed.

Back