New mums going primal...eeeek

No I know what you mean about pork its a touch and go food for me too, I think this was so nice as after pan frying it it was sautéed in the stock and fruit which made it really tasty x

Just had a gin and tonic mmmmmmmm and some dark chocolate.

Now that beats pork!

Lol I like pork chops done in cider and onions with some chicken stock . Yummy best bit is the wee bit of pear cider left over . Less than 1/2 a cup but tasty ;)

Finished my shifts. Three 14 hour shifts in a row.

Went on a walk and got fish and chips.was lovely and am very happy I ate it. Classing it as my 80-20 treat.

X

Got weighed. 13 St 1lb! Eight off in a month.
Whooooop

Rewarded myself by going out for tea.it was awful, wish I had not.

Back to blueprint tomorrow, not that I have really strayed. Going easy on dairy though

X

Well I am going to the cinema on sat.

Now I think fizzy pop is evil. But I love pick and mix sweets. And really really fancy some.

Should I? I love them but they are like insulin. And its not exactly healthy but I only only ever eat them at the commends and I gave only been the once this year.

Please advise!

Think its a question only you can answer hun , how will you feel after is a biggie , will you feel good ? like you've had a treat ? or will you feel guilty and wish you'd not had them ?
I always try to think about whether 'X' and not having it will ruin my night / experience and the answer is usually no ( well depends on my mood and hormones lol ) ill happily go to the cinema without goodies now or take a handful of mixed nuts or few squares of dark chocolate just in case . anyway sure that's no help at all but thought id put a few thoughts out there for you to mull over :0)

Very good point su. I might buy some of the ice cream, vanilla Hagan daz only has about 5 ingredients.

I an going to think on the outcomes and decide :)

Did my first fast today. didn't plan on it just happened as we went out and has lunch at my mums who its a pure "sandwich at lunchtime" person.I made my excuses and just missed the meal.had tea- chicken and veg, early and feel fine.

Gin and tonic tonight! With the obligatory chocolate squares!

enjoy !!

Right. Did cinema. Pick and mix was chocolate peanuts and raisins. And yeah I have learned it just is rubbish.

It tastes of rubbish and made me feel like rubbish. Its such a leaning curve, I genuinely dont want to eat it again. Its dark chocolate only from now on I think

X

Right. Did cinema. Pick and mix was chocolate peanuts and raisins. And yeah I have learned it just is rubbish.

It tastes of rubbish and made me feel like rubbish. Its such a leaning curve, I genuinely dont want to eat it again. Its dark chocolate only from now on I think

X

At least you know now! Its amazing how our tastes change.
You can always do a paleo pick n mix with some nuts, dark choc and raisins next time :)
What did you go see at the cinema? xx

Seriously I am not binging again. I feel crap, filled with salt and now I'm starving ...and I'm well past lying over food.....I ate a massive massive bag of Dorito style crisps. 150 grams. Seriously I have gone mental once I came of off primal.

Feel like crap. Know now not to do it again x

aww hun don't stress a day or two and youll feel on top of it again , a great learning curve has been had , just take that feeling of crappiness away with you to remember if the desire to eat non paleo comes again , we all go through it at some point , its part of the journey xxx

I'm really pleased.had my blow out and today was back on it. Bacon for breakfast. Sliced meat for lunch and veg, meat and gravy for tea. I like cheeky bits of gravy was lovely.

I'm dead pleased because after a blow out last night i would normally take days and days to get back on track. But I wanted to get back on track asap. And that has only ever happened with the primal blue print.

So today was actually really nice I didn't have that guilty feeling and didn't want to just say "might as well have today off and start again Monday"

X,

well done for getting right back on track xx

Thanks ladies.

I am being as primal as I can but enjoying a bar of darkest organic chocolate a week and a couple of g and ts as well.

I have dairy but not to much, maybe two cups of tea a day and a dollop of Greek yoghurt in a smoothie. I find goats cheese ect is not only full of excellent live germs but stops me going off track as it can brighten up a meal. But I only have cheese occasionally.

I'm starting my shifts again tomorrow. I working condensed hours, so I will work three 12 hour shifts in a row then off for 6 days. Got some stew to take in, and a smoothie.

Lots of bacon and meat before work to fill me up x

Back