new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Just keep strong Sunflower....we are all thinking of you and sending you good vibes!!

thanks bea.. xx ps, love your new cartoon!

had 12th sweep - some progress today as she thinks my cervix is shorter than 3cm now.. woo!!
woo.gif
had some gas and air for the sweep today - it was so so much easier, she was ableto give a vigourous stretch and sweep compared towhat other people haddone.. i was back on my side wich helped too..

hopefully the consultant will be pleaed with progress tomorrow!

Hiya .....ooo Helen some progress at last ....I bet that perked youi up a bit. Fingers crossed it wont be too long.
Hannah seems to have dropped a bit, but the pressure on my bladder is not good.....lol. She was 3/5ths head down so nearly engaged which I gather is early for a third pregnancy......!!!!! With Callum he was lying across the belly until later than this so maybe a sign she wants to come sooner rather than later......would be nice.

I have even had 2 decent nights sleep......hmmmmm the calm before the storm maybe !!!

Hiya .....ooo Helen some progress at last ....I bet that perked youi up a bit. Fingers crossed it wont be too long.
Hannah seems to have dropped a bit, but the pressure on my bladder is not good.....lol. She was 3/5ths head down so nearly engaged which I gather is early for a third pregnancy......!!!!! With Callum he was lying across the belly until later than this so maybe a sign she wants to come sooner rather than later......would be nice.

I have even had 2 decent nights sleep......hmmmmm the calm before the storm maybe !!!

oooooo...I think it could be soon Sonks!!:D:D:D, especially if she is 3/5ths engaged now.....:):):):):):)

oooooo...I think it could be soon Sonks!!:D:D:D, especially if she is 3/5ths engaged now.....:):):):):):)

Well our original date was the 29th may .....so maybe that is the date she wants....would be nice as that is also Marks mums birthday.......!

Well our original date was the 29th may .....so maybe that is the date she wants....would be nice as that is also Marks mums birthday.......!

Oh, wouldn't that be just extra special for you both :D ....and Mark's mum!!!!

Will keep checking in to see how you are doing hun...xx :)

Morning....another pretty good night, though the hips still giving me grief, had the chance of a lie in this morning........no my hips were yelling that it was time to get up.......!
I cant wait to be able to lay in bed without my hips feeling they are about to pop out of place.......ooooo and to be able to turn over without having to sit up first.......lol.

Hope you are ok Helen........! Not too long now !

Bea how are you doing hun........?

Oooooo I am so eager to hear from Nina.....its almost like torture ....lol.
I said to Mark last night after he gets back from hospital after the birth he will have to come online to let you all know.....hee hee

sonkie - get him to drop me a text, i can alays post up for you? would i be able to text you when (if??!) jocelyn ever decides to be born? glad hannahs starting to engage - 3rd babies can do that earlier but fingers crossed she stays engaged and comes earlier (although no queue jumping - please let me be next!!!) i know what you mean about nina, im dying to know how shes got on!

bea - how are you going?

sarah - how are things with you? hope youre good and enjoying those mat clothes at last!

well it was (un?)lucky sweep number 13... no change - and, sadly, no chamge prior to weekend so infact my cervix HADNT shortened after all.. consultant said no more sweeps now, theyre not bringing any benefit but they are making my spd measurably worse on a daily basis so enoughs enough.. cervix able to be stretched to 2cm and its central so at least that would make it easier for them to break my waters.. for trial of induction on thurs!

sweep was so painful again today but was done without entonox - i started being really wheezy as soon as the sweep was done yesterday and felt rotten all afternoon (hence why i wasnt on til the evening) and spent 3 hour with an inhaler glued to my side.. turned out the tubing (which id queried) HAD had latex in it (which im rather allergic to) - thankfully it looked such an old piece of tubing the latex wasnt as "fresh" as such maybe because my reaction was smallerthan usual - either that or 26 weeks off sick has helped desensitise me to it a little? felt rotten as though all afternoon, lightheaded, bp was uup a lot compared to usual, felt just generally "poorly".. nice to know why though! so no entonox this morning which made it all the more ow!!

going to try and rest as much as possible between now and thurs and just see what happens - as consultant said when i asked if there would be any benefit in waiting - i could still have a cervix like this at T+13 so the fact im not making any progress at least theyve tried, theyv waited their week to see if there would be any change and there hasnt been so theyve ticked the box as such! whether i end up with a section due to failed induction i dont know - but what will be will be and i have no honest preference either way, i wouls strongly be in favour of a normal delivery for various reasons but have other reasons which mke me strongly in favour of a section!

Awww Helen.....I bet that made you feel like sh*t ......no change after all those sweeps.
Of course you can text me when little one makes her appearance......I will definately be taking my mobile with me so will be texting the world......lol. Its good to know you can take your mobile with you.....!
Hannah has stayed put for 2 weeks now so hopefully she will be a good girl and stay there now.

Hi All

Welcome Naiomi :)

Sunflower... I hope this little girl makes her appearance soon.... she's certainley making you go to hell and back !

I'm doing fine. The cramping I was having has stopped. I'm wearing the maternity jeans in the right size and keeping the too big jeans and belt for down the field with the horses.

I was in the garden and cut the grass yesterday, followed by about 1.1/2 hours of strimming weeds and under fencing down the field yesterday afternoon - so I was rather grubby and thankfully had on the older too big jeans that don't matter a stuff if they get trashed !

I'm not really showing yet, though lower stomach is hard and it was uncomfortable with the other jeans when I was having cramping.

Stood on the scales again and am glad to report atm - 16 weeks yesterday - I've had no weight gain since stopping the diet... so pretty pleased with that. I've got every intention of picking up the diet where I left off once little one arrives.

oh - found this .... to be collected before the end of May - free pack of newborn huggies from Sainsburys. Print off the coupon and take it in.

Saying that, I'm intending using re-usable.s Anyone else ?

And the announcement is finally here!!!

hello ladies --

last you heard my waters broke at 1.30 last saturday night -- but i didnt go into hospital until 8pm on sunday -->cuz thats when the contractions really started getting strong!

well i get there, get checked by the mw at 9 and she says my cervix is still intact and no sign of leakage -- but i know the difference btwn urine a amniotic fluid...anyways, i found her obersevation to be a bit weird...my contractions at this time were irregular but getting stronger.

at 10.15 i am really begining to feel some pain -- and it feels like theres little rest btwn each cycle! she gives me pethedine because she says that if i have this much pain now (and not in established labor) -- then it will only get progressively worse over the next 18 hours! yeah! she said 18!

shortly thereafter i rememebr telling her that she needed to check my innerds again -- cuz this hurt! she checked and i was at 5cm -- she said she was amazed that in less than 45 minutes i had dialated so much.

the pain only got worse -- and i could stay still for the baby to be monitored...at 11.30 she told me she would have to clip the heart monitor onto baby's head cuz she couldnt get a clear trace on baby's well being.

once in there at about 11.45 -- she said i was fully efaced and read to go! she was inshock at how fast i progressed...and so was i -- i needed this baby out! i had the urge to push...and it only became much stronger with each contraction...

at 12.15 i started to push...and sujoud was born at 12.38

what a relief to get her out! i cant believe i was able to have a successful vaginal birth after c-section! it was definately worth it!!

so, i bet you're all wondering how did i give birth so quickly???

well there is an algerian folk medicinal tea tincture which should only be drunk on the day the contractions on childbirth start.

5 CINNAMON STICKS BREWED! DRINK 3-5 CUPS WITH HONEY/SUGAR...

well why does it work??? after some research i i found that cinnamon is contradicted during pregnancy -- cuz it brings on uterine contractions -- well i must admit my contractions, although extremely effecient at getting baby ready -- were painful, but glad to have pethedine to take off the edge ! the unfortunate thing was that sujoud was woozy for the first few days...

we had to stay in hospital for a few days...due to my previous history with HELLP -- but this was a preeclampsia free pregnancy and delivery!

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND WARM WISHES!

now lets all root for hellen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Nina. Am pleased to hear about the birth of your daughter. Have been watching the thread for news.

How much did she weigh......who does she look like etc etc......we want all the gory details .......lol.

Wow congratulations Nina!!!!! I can't believe that you ladies are giving brith already, the time has just flown!

Huge congratulations - thats fabulous news!!! Take it easy Nina and enjoy your new baby.

Makes me feel very broody reading this thread!!

Very many congratulations Nina, we are all dying to know how much she weighed?, how much hair?, what colour? What's the correct Algerian protocol to welcome a newborn?:D

Back