new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Woohoo at last something is starting to happen for you.......hope the cervix starts to respond soon..........!
Will check in first thing to see if you are gonna be moved to delivery......good luck hun xx

wow, i didnt know we had all these ppl following the thread --

thank you everyone for your warm wishes...now we just have to root for helen to have her baby next!!

sujoud weigh 7 lb 15 oz, she has dark hair like her daddy and she looks like a mini version of me!

someone asked if we did anything specific according to algerian culture after her birth -- the answer is not really...but we did just have a party of her on saturday!

on another note, since i am american...i wanted to point out that she was born on our mother's day! heheh...life is ironic sometimes!

wishing you all the best helen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY ALL STOPPED!! :cry:

had some oramorph and an hour and a half later they all just stopped... but im back on the monitor now and it is showing contractions still which im only feeling as period pain (bizarrely all on the left and also on the left side of the back of my pelvis too).. maybe the oramorph has just really taken the edge off? will see soon when the mw comes back for the next v/e.. not sure if I'll be able to have prostin yet or not!

i have, at least, been able to get 40 minuted of really deep sleep before i must have moved or something and another 20 min since then maybe? feel a lot less tired for it which is nice!

will let you know how the v/e goes!

need reg review prior to ve as still lots of uterine activity 11-12 hours post prostin.. hes in theatre at the moment so ive had some more oramorph and am going to try and get some sleep before he comes up...

Hope everything goes well. Cant believe youre still managing to post lol You must win the award for most dedicated Miniminer ;)

Look forward to hearing that baby has arrived

*HUGS*

I think Helen must be down labour suite as I have text her and had no reply......I know you can use mobiles up on the ward but not down in delivery. She does usually reply straight away, so this is unusual.

Lets hope its good news for her very soon.
I will let you know as soon as I hear anything.

How is everyone else doing....?

Oh Hope Sunflower is doing ok......she's had such a touch week (and months before)....hope she has plenty of epidural and pain relief and that its all over as quickly as possible.

Thanks for keeping us posted Sonkie!!

Hope sunflower is ok and that she is in labour, i dont know how she has coped.

My mum keeps ringing me every hour because i happened to mention a slight pain this morning. She has 2 days off work and she has to drive up from london so she is hoping for something to happen by tomorrow lol. I dont think anything will happen just yet though.

Yes hope she's ok too....expect we should have some news by the morning.....

Can't wait to hear some news on Helen :)

Hope everyone else is ok - love following this thread to see how you are all doing

xx

Hi guys still no news, so she has to be down on labour suite......will let you know as soon as I hear.

What a gorgeous morning.

I have had a text from Helen,......the fab news is Jocelyn Kara was born at 2.07 this morning, by urgent section.
She weighed a healthy 9lb 8oz.....despite all the medication Helen has needed baby was well and had no problems. Though she has been very active as she had the cord round her neck and shoulder and was in the back to back position (ouch !!!)

They are both settled back on the ward and baby has fed well and settled for sleep.

Helen well done lets hope you get back to normal as soon as possible so you can be as pain free as possible to enjoy your precious bundle........all the best hun.......Sonya xxxxx

babygirl.gif

Last edited:
Back