new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Many Congratulations to you Helen! xx

congratulations-on-your-baby-girl.gif

Welcome Jocelyn Kara to the world.

Thanks for posting the update Sonkie! What a relief that everything went ok and Sunflower and her her little daughter are well....must admit to a few tears of joy/relief this am (I know damn hormornes!!!):cry::D

She will be in hospital for a four or five days I expect.....but its wonderful baby is doing well and what a great weight for a first and girl baby!!:eek::D

So Sonkie, Naomi....with my delivery date fixed on 18th June.....wonder who's next to have their little bundle!!!:D

Thanks for posting the update Sonkie! What a relief that everything went ok and Sunflower and her her little daughter are well....must admit to a few tears of joy/relief this am (I know damn hormornes!!!):cry::D

You weren`t the only one...after all she has been through....!

She will be in hospital for a four or five days I expect.....but its wonderful baby is doing well and what a great weight for a first and girl baby!!:eek::D
Fantastic weight......
So Sonkie, Naomi....with my delivery date fixed on 18th June.....wonder who's next to have their little bundle!!!:D

Its gotta be Naomi......though the braxton hicks are getting more frequent now.....they are even waking me up......they did just happen in the evening....now its on and off all day....though I had them for 2 weeks before Callum appeared.

Congratulations Helen:D:D 9lb 8oz:eek::eek: and what a lovely name welcome Jocelyn Kara.

Sonkie - Dont be surprised if i am still waiting after you, not much going on for me:sigh::sigh: Had alot of braxton hicks last night and a few cramps but nothing more. Hubby was lucky as he went to leeds lastnight :mad::mad: I have told him 1 million times "darling im about to give birth any moment" To which he replies "the baby aint coming yet" arrrrrrgggggghhhh i could kill him sometimes.

Congratulations Sunflowerbride and family!

Hope you are soon up and about, please can I have a 'cyber hug' from Jocelyn? (I'm out to get the first cyber hug from each of your little ones)

Congratulations Helen:D:D 9lb 8oz:eek::eek: and what a lovely name welcome Jocelyn Kara.

Sonkie - Dont be surprised if i am still waiting after you, not much going on for me:sigh::sigh: Had alot of braxton hicks last night and a few cramps but nothing more. Hubby was lucky as he went to leeds lastnight :mad::mad: I have told him 1 million times "darling im about to give birth any moment" To which he replies "the baby aint coming yet" arrrrrrgggggghhhh i could kill him sometimes.

:sigh: glad you're not the only one ready to kill your other half....I know its a lot of hormones but cos I have a date for my c-section it like there is zero chance of me going into labour! I know the chances are slim but :mad::mad: I do get annoyed when he continues as "normal"....rant over....he's great the rest of the time:eek:

Keep us posted on how things are going....

Fantastic news....many congratulations to Helen and family.

Can't wait to hear about the rest of the MM babies arriving :)

xx

congratulations helen on th arrival of your bundle of joy!

Congratulations Sunflowerbride, look forward to a piccie! Vx

CONGRATULATIONS SUNFLOWER!!!!

9lb's 8oz.... WOW!!!!! can't wait for piccies too!!!

Nasx

Congratulations sunflower!!

Sonkie & Naomi....how you guys doin'....

Awww, congrats! Need to see piccies!!

xxxx

Back