new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

I know what you mean Sonkie lol. I tried the sex:rolleyes: Some people actually say they find it enjoyable trying to find positions that work. Not me though lol to much like another chore at the moment. Maybe i will try the curry after all:)

I know what you mean Sonkie lol. I tried the sex:rolleyes: Some people actually say they find it enjoyable trying to find positions that work. Not me though lol to much like another chore at the moment. Maybe i will try the curry after all:)

Awww it must be awful, Im getting fed up and I am not at my due date yet.....!
Though I have been awake since 1.30......got up at 3am and dozed on sofa.
I just cant get comfortable in bed at the moment.

Hope our new mums are settling into their new roles well....!
Not too long for the rest of us hopefully :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful baby girl Helen:D:D

Awww she is so cute sunflower..... Hope your both home soon xxx

Nasx

speaking of which...

Sex and keep your legs in the air afterwards! It's something in the sperm!

Plus hot curries!!!

bet none of you would know that the pessaries they give for induction -- the suppositories are made from pig sperm!!! yes its true -- found that out thru net research -- thats why MW have been advocating sex for years!!

yes sonkie -- motherhood has finally set in! first 2 weeks were a haze -- but i am finally getting the hang of things -- including breastfeeding -- i thought babies came to the world knowing how to suckle -- thats furthest from the truth/reality!

I really want to breast feed but am worried I will suffocate her......lol. I am going to try my hardest though and will ask for help, when I had the boys I didnt really get the help to persevere.
I did want to go home asap after the birth but apparently they wont let you go unless baby has fed properley.....so hopefully she has been reading the manual on how to feed and will take to it straight away.....or pretty much so.

Its nice to hear from you Nina, nice to know you have settled into things now....and wow how time has flown. I cant believe Helen gave birth a week ago it has gone quick.

bet none of you would know that the pessaries they give for induction -- the suppositories are made from pig sperm!!! yes its true -- found that out thru net research --

OK TMI!!! Definately!!

yes sonkie -- motherhood has finally set in! first 2 weeks were a haze -- but i am finally getting the hang of things -- including breastfeeding -- i thought babies came to the world knowing how to suckle -- thats furthest from the truth/reality!

I found it took 6 weeks for beastfeeding to really settle down after that it was a doddle!!

Good to hear you are doing well Nina....

I really want to breast feed but am worried I will suffocate her......lol. I am going to try my hardest though and will ask for help, when I had the boys I didnt really get the help to persevere.
I did want to go home asap after the birth but apparently they wont let you go unless baby has fed properley.....so hopefully she has been reading the manual on how to feed and will take to it straight away.....or pretty much so.

Its nice to hear from you Nina, nice to know you have settled into things now....and wow how time has flown. I cant believe Helen gave birth a week ago it has gone quick.

Time is moving all so quicky....18days to day and I will my baby.....Sonkie any day soon for you too.....wonder how Naomi is doing.....maybe she's had the baby already!!!!

Good morning all, hope all the lovely new babies are doing well and the mothers.
I am still waiting for my little one. Started having contractions yesterday every 15mins for about an hour and a half, then they just disappeared:sigh:

Hi there.....I bet its getting frustrating.....when are you back to the midwife?

Hi there.....I bet its getting frustrating.....when are you back to the midwife?

Yes i am going crazy waiting now, i have an appointment booked on Thursday at the hospital where they will discuss having the sweep:sigh:
I am hoping it wont come to that though.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi everyone
I am feeling a bit low now dont know how much longer i can stay like this. I havent been out all week and i feel like crap. I guess it dont help that i dont have any friends or family that i am close to in Coventry, they are all in London. Sometimes i feel like this was a mistake. Am going to comfort eat something from the chipshop now:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hang in there Naomi... come on baby....!

I'm ok - been overdoing it a bit this afternoon. Been outside putting in runner bean and courgete plants, digging over more veggie plot and strimming ponies electric fencing.

I feel fine - but definately knew when it was time to stop. For some odd reason, I'm serial scale hopping again. I'm NOT dieting before any of you get worried... and my weight seems to vary by 2 or 3 lb per day. However, this mornings weigh in was EXACTLY the same as where my ticker is frozen at .... meaning I haven't put anything on in the last 10 weeks !

I'm pretty happy at that - but I FEEL like I've put it on as I definately feel kinda bloaty and obviously starting to change shape..

What is it they say about pregnancy....that it lasts 8 months and 2 years, as the last couple of weeks are never ending.

Got my fingers crossed for you all, and especially that by this time next week there will be another minimins baby!

take care all, get those feet up and relax (if you can!)

xxx

What is it they say about pregnancy....that it lasts 8 months and 2 years, as the last couple of weeks are never ending.

I am feeling it now, poor Naomi whose due date has passed must be pulling her hair out.

Got my fingers crossed for you all, and especially that by this time next week there will be another minimins baby!

Yeah hope Naomi gets sorted soon, then it should be me......woohooo

take care all, get those feet up and relax (if you can!)

Trying but 3 males in the house are hopeless !!!

xxx

Hope everyone else is ok

Back