new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Bea- Just wanted to say good luck and all the very best for tomorrow.

Sonkie - I hope you have some movement soon - she does seem to want to stay where she is doesn't she?

Naomi, Sunflower & Nina - as HelenG said....more piccies please (I love baby pics):D Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your babies.

Take care

Dear Bea & Sonkie

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow Bea - we are all so looking forward to hearing how you get on. Can't wait for news of the little bundle!

Sonkie, any movement or is she still planning on staying in for as long as possible?

Hope all is well with Sunflowerbride, Naomi, Nina & babes - more pics pleeease:D

Awh thanks for your message....am doing a final check on my bag. Hubby is on nights so he's finishing about 6am coming home to pick me up and drive me to hospital......he's off then for two weeks....feeling a bit nervous!!!

[Bea- Just wanted to say good luck and all the very best for tomorrow.

Sonkie - I hope you have some movement soon - she does seem to want to stay where she is doesn't she?

Naomi, Sunflower & Nina - as HelenG said....more piccies please (I love baby pics):D Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your babies.

Take care

Lenny! The time has really flown by....it would be brilliant if Sonkie and I had our the same day!

Thanks for your lovely message...

omg BEA....I am sure you will beat me, Hannah still not budging so got hospital thursday morning.......all the very best........will pm you you my mobile number then I can let everyone know your news thats if you want to of course ....lol.

Hang in there Sonks :D...you're almost there hun.

Bea....every best wish for tommorow!!! :D

Lacey..xxx :)

Hi all
Finally i have grabbed a minute(12.30 at night:rolleyes:) to come online. Kayla is keeping me on my toes, i forgot what the sleepless nights felt like i am the living dead right now. She is a greedy one, and she likes using my nipple as a dummy:)
Well i am off to bed before Kayla gets back up.

Bea - Goodluck for tomorrow:D:D

Sonkie - Not long to go now im sure, how many days over are you?

Here is a new pic of Kayla

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    399.7 KB · Views: 54
Naomi she is gorgeous......I am now term plus 5 ......have hospital appt on thursday so will be given a date for induction......hmmm could always play on hernia and beg them to do me that day lol.
Saw midwife yesterday who offered to have a "fiddle" but she has very short stubby fingers so will wait until thursday as they will do me then.

From 5-7am this morning I was getting tightenings every 15 minutes, then came time to get boys up and they gone again.......how frustrating !!!!

Naomi she is gorgeous......I am now term plus 5 ......have hospital appt on thursday so will be given a date for induction......hmmm could always play on hernia and beg them to do me that day lol.
Saw midwife yesterday who offered to have a "fiddle" but she has very short stubby fingers so will wait until thursday as they will do me then.

From 5-7am this morning I was getting tightenings every 15 minutes, then came time to get boys up and they gone again.......how frustrating !!!!

Ahh bet your so fedup and tired and excited right now plus many other feelings ohh I remember that like yesterday. Good luck hun hope your bump arrives asap go get that gas and air fab stuff:D

race to the finish. Good luck Bea and Sonkie !

Naomi - Kayla is gorgeous. I can't believe how much hair she has !

I've got my 20week scan on Thursday. I'm a bit wibbly atm as I had some odd but extreme abdomen pain most of yesterday. Maybe baby trying to make more room ? Dunno. Still annoying today - but not like yesterday which had me almost doubled over....

Hiya guys.......well Im hoping this is it, since 11am last night I have been having much stronger tightenings, which are coming about 10-15 mins apart and lasting around a minute, it is now just gone 2 am.

Keep your fingers crossed they continue and become more regular......hey Bea looks like we may be lucky enough to have a double birthday.......well I sure hope so

Ooooo its looking good they are still coming bout every 10 mins now.......lol, I dont know when im supposed to ring hospital......with Dan I was induced, with cal my waters broke so they checked me over and kept me in as I was 4 cm dilated.

Think I will plod on .....its not as if I have a long way to get to hospital.......2 mins up road in car

Have managed to doze........though they are around 15 mins apart since.......suppose its better than nothing.....hope they dont go.......

ooh good luck sonk my 2nd prediction was today !!!!!

Bea - good lck today sweets, cant wait to hear what you've had!!

Sarah - gosh, glad you're ok sweets! I used to work with horses (was trundling my way through to being an AI) and they can be unpredictable at time ay? Glad yo're ok..

Sonkie - how exciting! Hope the contractions come on back again, dont worry if a bath or sleep eases them off, it's probably just getting rid of the niggling ones and, if you're going into labour, then nothing will stop them!! Let me know how you go - and you can always forward any news from Bea to me if you're not up to posting!

Things good here, jocelyn was back up to 9lb 6oz last satuday so feeding going well! She's not slept so well oer the last couple of nights though - I'm exhausted!!

Will post more pics soon, promise! She's really changing already!

Good luck ladies!

Hi Sonkie,

If you stay upright then gravity will help your little girls head come in contact with your cervix and help the contractions along somewhat.

Keep busy and make sure you try to drink plenty and eat some complex carbs.

Wishing you lots of luck x x x x x

Back