new mums & mums to be !!! Who`s baby is due next ???

Depends on the dialtation of the cervix. At our trust and in accordance with NICE guidelines we can only ARM when in established labour.

Sonkie, are you actually being induced tomorrow or just booked? Really hope your contractions kick off tonight :)

Luckily I know the guidelines at the trust sonkie's being cared for in - Im a midwife there! :)

sonkie - glad the contractions are back, you take care babe - and good luck!!

Luckily I know the guidelines at the trust sonkie's being cared for in - Im a midwife there! :)

Yay! There are quite a few of us midwife types on here, must be something to do with the boxes of Celebrations ;)

Does your trust usually bypass prostin then? We use prostin for every IOL regardless of favourability of the cervix and will only ARM at 3-4! Sorry I'm rambling a bit, just had a manic early on CDS... 3 early labourers 1 3rd year student who was my Godsend today! 1 primip who was very nearly BBA! Busy day ha!

Really hope today has been the day for Sonkie :)

Hope you don't think I was being rude BTW :eek:

Ohh reading this thread if I didn't already have 4 kids I would be pregnant again now. I am so broody now. Good luck ladies.:D

Had a text from sonkie earlier - she was 4cm so theyve kept her in!! Yay!!

Good luck sonkie, hope hannah is in your arms soon!!

Yay! There are quite a few of us midwife types on here, must be something to do with the boxes of Celebrations ;)

Does your trust usually bypass prostin then? We use prostin for every IOL regardless of favourability of the cervix and will only ARM at 3-4! Sorry I'm rambling a bit, just had a manic early on CDS... 3 early labourers 1 3rd year student who was my Godsend today! 1 primip who was very nearly BBA! Busy day ha!

Really hope today has been the day for Sonkie :)

Hope you don't think I was being rude BTW :eek:

Gosh no, not at all!!

We would arm if bs was favourable enough and you were able to, we do omit prostin if bs too high so in some cases its only option.. Also been known to start synto pre arm if head still -3 to prevent cord prolapse etc etc.. Sounds a busy shift - thank goodness for students ay? Sad but true some shifts..

CONGRATULATIONS SONKIE!!!

Hannah was born at 5.40 this evening, weighing 7lb 0.5oz!

I dont have any more details yet, I do have a photo and she's gorgeous but waiting for sonya to say I can post it!

Congratulations and well done Sonkie and a big welcome to baby Hannah!

And a big congratulations to all the new Mums!!!

:talk017::talk017:

Love Mini xxx

Congratulations Sonkie & Mark cant wait to see the pics xxxxx:talk017::happy096: and :welcome:

Hannah xxxxxx

Congratulations Sonkie & Mark and welcome sweet Hannah! A beautiful sister for Dan & Calum

Bless you all

PS I claim the first cyber hug! Please:D

images

Congratulations Sonia and Mark x

:confused:Anyone got any news from Bea?

Back