New - Must be eating too much surely??

Hi, After many many years of being a weight watchers girl I started SW to try and kick start my motivation. I am obviously very much in the frame of mind of pointing everything and not even considering some foods. I haven't been hungry on this diet and although I think I am following the plan I am worried that I must be eating too much. Also I am worried that some of the 'snacks' that I have had are too generous over and above meals despite being free i.e batchelors spicy rice at 10pm! I will give the last couple of days food diary. Any input would be so helpful, I am doing EE. Thanks x

Sunday

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix and milk (HEa and b)
Lunch - low fat sausage (0.5 syn), 2 eggs, mushrooms and beans
Dinner - chicken, baked potato, mixed salad
snacks - muller light, spicy rice, 4 hotdogs and mayo (6 syns), banana

Monday

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix and milk (HEa and b)
Lunch - low fat sausage, eggs, beans and mushrooms
Dinner - meatballs made from extra lean beef, tom sauce with variety of veg (no syns) and sw chips
snacks - yogurt (0.5), mixed fruit salad

Hello and welcome to slimming world!

It doesn't sound like you are eating too much at all, sounds like you're doing really well. As long as you are eating til you are satisfied and not stuffed, you'll be fine. Remember to try and fit in lots of superfree, have your healthy extras and your syns and you'll be fine. Try out all the lovely recipes available.

I know you've come from weight watchers but try to remember that it's totally different from sw, but at the end of the day they both work. It's prob best not to compare them as that could become confusing for you.

Thanks. I just cant believe how well you can eat and you don't even have to count. Its great lol! I suppose I wont be really convinced until my first weigh in!

Back