Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New & need some help with SW

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Shelly Star x x, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Shelly Star x x

Shelly Star x x Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Hey all,

I have only done SW today, i am really struggling to get my head around it. I can't make meetings due to work and hours im there and stuff so i have managed to get all the books but i dnt rly understand it.

I've got my food optimising book but is there any chance someone can explain it in simple terms.

Like for green/red days am i right in thinking, you pick one thing in the healthy extras then two in the B choices then like obviously what green/red say u can have as much as u like. So anything extra like u have start using syns?

Sorry i may sound thick its just a lot get ur head round when ur used to WW haha

Any help would be brilliant x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
  4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just wanted to say good luck!

5. maypole

maypole loves to eat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You do know you don't always have to go to the same class. I work shifts & have been to lots of different ones HTHs & good luck x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.