New & Nervous !! but so so excited as this is working !

Hi all,

i'm really worried i'm going to embarrass myself as i can't spell and don't really know the rules of what to write !

So i started on the Exante Total Solution on Friday and have so far lost 8lb still have nearly 2 stone to go to my first goal but am so happy i can see results so soon, well i can see results on the scales but i don't look any different !

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all you veteran exantians for sharing tips such as the coffee in vanilla shake which has really boosted my day and also the peppermint tea chocolate shake which i will be trying tonight.

I am so determined to do this for lots of reasons but mostly as an example for my daughter so any other tips are welcome.

i do have a question about sweetener which i only discovered you could have today is Stevia ok to have as there are a few contradicting comments ?

please drop me a message a guys as really want to put my all into this

thank you so much

Jade xxxx

Hi there :) dont worry about what's right or wrong to put, there's no rules (other than the ones that are at the top of the forum). Well done on 8lbs already :)

On the Exante website FAQs it says:

Can I use sugar substitutes in my drinks? If clients want to use sugar substitutes in drinks we recommend that they use tablet sweeteners as they do not contain calories or carbohydrates. Granulated sugar substitutes may take you out of ketosis as they contain carbohydrates.

In my family they're called zoetjes as my grandparents were Dutch :) My ex husband couldn't say that so he called them hooches lol.

Back