New on Dukan

adw

Hi,

I am new and starting Dukan on Monday. I haven't received my book yet (should have by Saturday). Any recommendations for an attack shopping list to get started. They are suggesting 3 days of attack. Can anyone tell me why some people are on attack longer than others? Is it the more you need to lose the shorter you're on attack. I have about 55lbs to lose.

ADW

hello and welcome... check out the stickied FAQ thread at the top of the forum for all the info you may need. they days on attack are determined by dieting history as well as weight and 3 days sounds about right for you :)

Adw welcome and good luck x

welcome to the forum do as much research as you can before Monday - good luck but you wont need it Dukan is fab x

Welcome to Dukan :) The only tip I have for you is to keep LOTS of DD friendly snacks in the fridge and if you're hungry, eat!

Good luck with your weight loss x

Yes, what Cheryl said...when hungry, EAT! My best defense is keeping a variety of foods prepared and ready to eat or throw in a cold lunchbox to go. I've been experimenting with spices and herbs to make food flavorful and interesting.
~Monique

Monique love your name, I know nobody with it, very unusual x

I'm new to Dukan today. I'm hoping to have lost three stones by end of September. I am so determined I feel like I may actually do it this time!where can I get fat free cottage cheese? Everything I find has at least some fat content!

Hiya and welcome GOAM cottage cheese tesco and asdas cheap own make is fat free, good luck and yeah your right you'll do it this time come September you'll be a new woman x

sididd said:
Hiya and welcome GOAM cottage cheese tesco and asdas cheap own make is fat free, good luck and yeah your right you'll do it this time come September you'll be a new woman x

Thanks!! Going out now to find some. I hope I do manage it, I can't go on like this! X

Goam with this Dukan diet and the support of the forum you've taken the first step on your journey and we'll support you all the way x start your diary so write down everything you eat and drink and the Dukan family will read support you and could pick up on any mistakes you make. Keep plenty of food at hand and be prepared.....good luck x and read your book x

Back