Step 1 Sole Source new on here and new to cambridge ....looking for a buddy please :)

hey started last thursday due for my weigh in tomoz.... eeeek start weight 18.12 and height 5ft7in
I lost 7stone in 2010 on slimfast but fell pregnant july 2011 and piled on the weight due to terrible eating habbits. im hoping cambridge will give me the kick i need :)
I was very poorly with tonsilitious at the start of last week and debated weather to start as i was on anti bs, however i went for it and have found my first week really easy:) love the shakes hate the soups lol. I have now come down with a terrible cold and im hoping this doesnt make me weakeror effect my weight loss.
willlet you kow how much i have lost in the first week tomoz :) hopefully someone will want to buddy up:D

Hey hun, ust read your thread and well done for taking the 1st step and sticking to it :) How was your weigh in?xx

sooooooo happy :) got weighed at 6 this eve and i have lost 8 lb :) councillor told me that if i had been weighed in the morning it would prob have been 11lb oh im so happy. lost an inch and half off my weist and an inch of both my hips and bust :) yay xxx

sooooooo happy :) got weighed at 6 this eve and i have lost 8 lb :) councillor told me that if i had been weighed in the morning it would prob have been 11lb oh im so happy. lost an inch and half off my weist and an inch of both my hips and bust :) yay xxx

Well done thats amazing. Roll on next week :)

Well done excellent loss x

aaah thanks so much ladies :) i weighed myself again this morning and my councilor was right i had lost another 3 lb :) yay. good luck for weigh in amanda :)

hey started last thursday due for my weigh in tomoz.... eeeek start weight 18.12 and height 5ft7in
I lost 7stone in 2010 on slimfast but fell pregnant july 2011 and piled on the weight due to terrible eating habbits. im hoping cambridge will give me the kick i need :)
I was very poorly with tonsilitious at the start of last week and debated weather to start as i was on anti bs, however i went for it and have found my first week really easy:) love the shakes hate the soups lol. I have now come down with a terrible cold and im hoping this doesnt make me weakeror effect my weight loss.
willlet you kow how much i have lost in the first week tomoz :) hopefully someone will want to buddy up:D

Hi Fairydust

Were pretty similar height and weight wise..

well done your 8lb.. I got my 2nd weigh in in the morning and CANT wait.. Ive done SW and WW and this is so far the easiest.. even though I am feeling sick n light headed this week just hope it passes... :)

xx

Well done on surviving your first week:), this is my 2nd time on CD and I'm just about to have my first weigh in tonight!

Good luck on your weigh in :) How come you're back if you don't mind my nosiness?xx

Hi Fairydust

Were pretty similar height and weight wise..

well done your 8lb.. I got my 2nd weigh in in the morning and CANT wait.. Ive done SW and WW and this is so far the easiest.. even though I am feeling sick n light headed this week just hope it passes... :)

xx

its the easiest diet i have done and love it lol.... only thing that i find a bit hard is the social side. going out for a meal atm is a no no lol

aaah well once im smaller and can start eating again life will be even more awesome :)

hey everyone :) well i have made it to week 4..... how are you all doing?
i lost 8lb in first week 6lb in second and 5lb last week..... hehehehe ive lost a total of 19lb which is the same as my 6 and a half month old daughter weighs ooooooh it feels amazing and all in 3 weeks .... i have perchased some of the water flavours and they are my saviour.i really would reccomend them :) anyway let me know how your all doing :) xxxxxx:D

Well done. I'm starting Tuesday on ss. Reading your message make me want to do this and not give up. Get rid of the baby weight once and for all. However I gave up on the third day x fingers crossed and well done. Keep it up

you CAN do it :) once you get over the first week its easy peasy :) and when you have your first weigh in and see how much you have lost it will motivate you :) let me know how you get on :) good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cracking loses, don't you just love going to see you CD rep and getting on those scales. Have compliments started at work yet? People will start to notice, and every time someone does it just drives you forward :)

Back