new on this amazing site

gugs

hie every one:wave_cry:, i have decided to join in after having a read, at how amazing people seem to be doing. i recently joined slimming world and hopefully going to go all the way this time as i seem to know all the classes within my area:p:pthus joining then not lasting but this time around i feel so dertermined to go all the way. i am looking at my weightloss as a journey and will take it slowly and try to enjoy it all the way:)

Welcome :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi Gugs

I joined a few weeks ago, so I am with you!!

I am finding it fantastic, and the support on here is fab!

Yesterday was weigh in 2 and i have lost 4 pounds now although-not loads and loads, but \i want to lose it slowly and take it ease this time (too many previous rapid weightloss diets which went wrong)

Hope it goes well!!
x :D

thanx for the welcome guys....went for my W I on wednesday night lost 3and half pound also got my stone award.so chuffed with myself.am sure i am gonna go all the way this time. am still learning how to use this site so will keep updating....thanx again

well done gugs. That's great :)

Gail x

GUGS

THAT IS BRILLIANT

well done!!! keep it up. Did you do anything nice to celebrate your loss?

X

hie again, i seem to have been posting my diaries somewhere else, am i the only one finding things a bit complicated:confused:i suppose its because am not that I.T literate... i have now decided to post my diary on my original thread....by the way am on a nightshift therefore just updating my diary for 9/6/11.....

breakfast
water
tin of baked beans
2 boiled eggs
coffee
350 skimmed milk(Hex A)

LUNCH
pasta leftover from last night
half cantaloupe melon
tea
coffee
water
hi-fi bar(Hex B)
SUPPER
rice+carrots+peas+brocoliand beef stew
coffee
water
late night eating at work
mug shot
4 ryvita(4syns)
small tub philadelphia x light(2.5)
coffee

Good day Gugs

well done

I took a while to get used to the site myself, but I now can do most things, luckily. Trust me you will get there.

Keep up your good work!
X

thanx zoe!!!! hopefully coz i love his site so much!!!just got to rush coz i start work at 19.30hrs so will update the diary during the night!! i hope you and everybody have had great food optimisising day....will keep u posted

Back