new owndered about weight loss speed??

chacha

good morning all.

I am doing sw along with taking xenical and wondered about the speed of the weight loss.. does these tablets help speeed up weight loss too?? little confused second say on them x x

Some people say it does. And for some people who have taken them have lost weight (myself included) but i also go to the gym 3/4 times a week and eat healthy. They help you to stay on the right track, and do stop 1/3 of fat being absorbed so they must do somthing :D

Some people say it does. And for some people who have taken them have lost weight (myself included) but i also go to the gym 3/4 times a week and eat healthy. They help you to stay on the right track, and do stop 1/3 of fat being absorbed so they must do somthing :D

Thankyou I to am at the gym a few times a week and so hoping the weight will just come falling off
:)

Not sure about the speed really, although i did have big losses the first few weeks.

Having said that, whats the hurry?...........you will be more educated and acceptant of your new lifestyle if you adapt to it over time.

We can all do 'crash' diets, but it tends to go back on. Take your time and enjoy your journey to slimville. Good luck x

Back