new packs?

alicethecamel

hi all,
has anyone had any news about the new packs? i'm so excited about them... possibly unnecessarily excited!! :D

but LLC says they're not yet available for him to order (and that LL will expect him to use all his old packs before ordering more... sounds a bit fishy to me :mad:)

has anyone been able to get them yet?

a xxxxx

ive not got any, my llc said theyre available to orger from 31st jan. she said there has been a delay.
flavours are spicy curry, shepherds pie,minestrone soup and choc crisp bar. xx

i know... that's the problem. i like all those things in real life so i've accidentally convinced myself they're all going to be amazing.

my LLC said to think of the foodpacks not as real foods that taste good but as medicine to make you slim, which should be administered at regular intervals.

i found it really helpful for the first 20 weeks but i'm beginning to get a bit interested in foods now!! eek!!

just hoping new packs might be enough stimulation to keep me interested for the home stretch!!

i wonder how long it takes for the to get from being ordered to in my bag!! hehe...:)

thank you!!

a xxxxxx

ive not got any, my llc said theyre available to orger from 31st jan. she said there has been a delay.
flavours are spicy curry, shepherds pie,minestrone soup and choc crisp bar. xx

im the same, im convinced that the new flavours are going to be amazing..... cant wait till others are posting when they can order as then youll be able to tell your llc that they are available...
im on the hunt everyday for threads regarding foodpacks or new flavours lol xx

I'm off tonight for re-start so will ask LLC when they will be available :D

They will be "amazing" but only because they are different and you know what they say, "a change is as good as a holiday" <G>

J
xx

They will be releasing the packs in stages. Starting with end of Jan, then end of feb and end of march.
The new toffee bar is effing amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, hadn't heard anything about new packs!! Exciting! The sheperds pie and choc bar sound great.

I know we're supposed to see the packs as medicine to get us the necessary nutrients, but I think I'm not there yet. I tend to savour each spoonful as if I was having a feast.

Lol... great news...:D

Come on new toffee bar!! Come and jump in my mouth!!

xxxxxxxxx

They will be releasing the packs in stages. Starting with end of Jan, then end of feb and end of march.
The new toffee bar is effing amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, hadn't heard anything about new packs!! Exciting! The sheperds pie and choc bar sound great.

...hmm, not sure - I've heard of bacon and banana; but shepherds pie and choc sounds just a bit too exotic for me.:8855:

I only knew about the packs when i read it on here, not sure i will be tempted by them though. Too nervous to have one that i dont like, but who know as time goes on i might get more adventurous!

Oh my lord... the new toffee bar has arrived at my group and is amaaaaaaazing...

except for one thing...

did anyone else notice a slightly sour, fizzy aftertaste?? a bit like popping candy?!
:)

Yes I agree with you Alice,also my stomach would not stop gurgling after I ate it,my LLC said might be something to do with,
with the soya pieces in it,and to keep an eye on it.
They are quite yummy though,very moorish!

Sexy xx

I tried the choc bar at my WI this week, MMMMMmmmmm is all I can say! Not keen on any of the other bars though! x

Back