New Person, Old Problem... *sob*

BlackBlackCat

3 years ago, I was on Phentermine and successfully lost 30 pounds, almost reaching my ideal weight of 125-130 pounds. I stopped taking the pills because it was affecting my work due to the heart palpitations and giddiness and tried sticking to regular exercise.

However, due to my heavy workload over the years, I almost stopped exercising (unless you count playing Nintendo Wii as exercise) and put back on those 30 pounds which I once lost! I don't want to go back to pills again though.

I want to feel beautiful and confident again, but it is just so hard. My boyfriend thinks I look perfectly fine (but well... for some reason men can't tell the difference *sigh*). My bestie recommended that I can try looking for an online weight loss support group and keep a diary or something, so here I am.

:D

Hope to learn lotsa stuff here! I'm currently 165lbs (doesn't seem much, but Singapore is the land for the skinnys and I look like a giant amidst them) and hoping to lose at least 18lbs by Christmas so that I can wear a Santarina outfit without feeling embarrassed.

My ultimate goal weight is 125lbs, and I want to be slim permanently this time.

Hello and welcome along!

I joined recently and find this forum really useful and friendly.

Your friend has given you good advice. Good luck!

I look forward to chatting with you.

Back