New photo added

kered

Gold Member
I have added a new photo I had taken last Saturday at 10st 6lbs, its only 12lbs lighter then the other one at 11st 4lbs but I dont think I will be aiming for much lower. I might just adjust my goal weight.

What do you all think? I am 50 this year, so I dont want to be a skinny minnie but curious as to others opinions if I should lose much more weight or try to maintain? All my Family and Friends are saying I am ok as I am and dont need to lose any more, but I would like the opinion of my fellow lipotrimmers lol.

Wow - you are looking fantastic !

I'm a bit like you - I think being too thin can age you. I'm aiming for 10.5 stones which is heavy for my height but I know I will look in proportion.

Kered you look fab hun.....if your happy closer to the weight that you are at now.....just maintain hun

Me too I am 50 and dont think it looks good to be too thin. I am aiming for 10:5 Im 5.5 and half (very important is that half) I was 12:1 at my last weigh in

lol we are all little uns here then on this thread.....but im only 4 foot 10 (not even an 1/2inch in sight)...........im 10 st 1lbs now but im aiming for 9st 2lbs.......but ill see how i feel on my way

Wow - you are looking fantastic !

I'm a bit like you - I think being too thin can age you. I'm aiming for 10.5 stones which is heavy for my height but I know I will look in proportion.

Thank you so much. I am happy enough to try and get under 10st, but its just with all the comments from Family that are making me think, maybe I am ok at this weight. I think we all see ourselves as bigger than what we actually are, and even though I am in size 12 jeans in the last pic, I still think of 'fat' when I look at myself. I think it will take a while for the brain to adjust to what it sees in the mirror and photographs lol.

Kered you look fab hun.....if your happy closer to the weight that you are at now.....just maintain hun

Thanks Shelly, I do feel ok(ish) but its just the comments that I have gone far enough that are niggling me a little.

Me too I am 50 and dont think it looks good to be too thin. I am aiming for 10:5 Im 5.5 and half (very important is that half) I was 12:1 at my last weigh in

Good luck for your next wi hun. We have a few 50 year olds here. I promised myself at the start of this year that I would be slim for my 50th in August.

Thanks Chelly, I probably wasn't looking so hot at the end of the night with the 1000 calorie binge on vodka......lol.

haha.. You should see the pics of me from saturday after nearly a litre of whisky! and I thought I was the bees knees hahaha!!

haha.. You should see the pics of me from saturday after nearly a litre of whisky! and I thought I was the bees knees hahaha!!

Drinking is fun again (in moderation) I am off to Nottingham this weekend to see my Son, so I will be on the vodka again. Hope you enjoyed your whisky as much as I enjoyed the vodka Chel.

WOW Kered you look amazing. You certainly dont look 50.

Thank you Chukki, ( I call my Grandson Chucky lol) I certainly dont feel (or act) 50 - thanks to lipotrim.

Cant see the pics yet hun but will defo come back to take a peek when it will let me.
If everyone's else comments are anything to go by i'm sure you look fab. Well done with weight loss x x x x

Thank you jojo. Not long before you will get your privileges. Just pop along to the chitchat forum and join in with the games, it gets me through the nightshifts and boosts your posts.

oh my word you look amazing!!! you look so different !!!! I dont think you need to loose anymore but its how you feel not what anyone else thinks (unless you start to take too far of course!!!)
You must be totally made up and proud of yourself, well done, what an inspiration x

Kered you look fantastic! I don't think you need to lose anymore at all. Certainly no lower than 10st - you're looking fab. Great inspiration! x

You look great hun, I dont think you need to loose anything else, but everyone feels comfortable at different weights and sizes being heavy all my life im over the moon to be heading under 14 st lol

oh my word you look amazing!!! you look so different !!!! I dont think you need to loose anymore but its how you feel not what anyone else thinks (unless you start to take too far of course!!!)
You must be totally made up and proud of yourself, well done, what an inspiration x

Thank you FloridaGirl, and yes I am proud of what I have done with lipotrim, its definitely the best diet ever as the results come quick, so no time to be impatient.

Kered you look fantastic! I don't think you need to lose anymore at all. Certainly no lower than 10st - you're looking fab. Great inspiration! x

Thanks so much DD, I think sometimes we dont see ourselves the way others see us.

You look great hun, I dont think you need to loose anything else, but everyone feels comfortable at different weights and sizes being heavy all my life im over the moon to be heading under 14 st lol

Thank you Em. I do feel comfortable at the weight I am, but I think sometimes a goal weight has been super imposed in our brains, and instead of looking in the mirror and actually seeing it, we look in the mirror and think (so many lbs to goal etc etc).
Hun, you are doing remarkable, you will soon be in the 13's and before you know it you will be in the 12's.

Thank you glammam, you too are doing well in the couple of weeks you have been on lipotrim. You will be surprised how quick the weeks pass.

Pop along to the chitchat forum, thats how I boosted my posts in the beginning. I still go there now and play the word games lol.

Back