new photo

I took this earlier as put some different clothes on to work out - and even I was shocked at what I saw !

I'm so happy :)

(ps hope this doesn't make me look like I'm bragging - worked so hard for this I am really proud of myself)

Hot bod - go you xx

Aw hun, just seen this post and want to add my congrats to you :D

Your a stunning looking lady, even before the weight loss, but now....wowsers :D

Good for you hun, enjoy it xx

Wow... you've got that thing where your thighs don't meet at the top!!! Congrats hon :)

funny how its the little things that we look for too, your comment did make me laugh :D

and of course well done girl!!! u look fab!!! your hubby def wont recognise u when he see's u!!! cant wait to hear what his reaction was! well done u x

let me add my twopenceworth! YOU LOOK FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!! well done girl, and hey ho, brag all you want, i would!!!
Linda XX

hun you look amazing!!! and there is no way you are a 12 to 14.. as thats what i am, and you look soooooooooooooo much skinner than me!!!!!!!
well done!!!

Shout it from the roof top's :) I just wanted to echo what everyone else has said, you don't just look slim you look toned healthy and in tip top condition, you have worked really hard! :happy096:

Wow, well done! I really love seeing gorgeous people the same height as me, gives me such a nice feeling!

Kes - I do think the photo flatters me tbh although my mum and Ben said I do look like that - but yes I promise I am 12-14 - I am big boned so will never be a 10 ever !

my ass is still flabby and my tummy still has the baby pouch thing going on lol

Wow moleymole u look absolutely fantastic! Congratulations! I hope I look half as good as u when I get to my goal! Love xx

Back