New photos of CD journey

fiojam

Focused & goin for goal!
Hey all!! Thought I'd post some new photos on here of both myself and my fiance.

We've both lost over 5st. I have about half a stone to go and my lovely fella has about a stone and a half ish.

I didn't take before pictures at the start of CD which I now regret so my first photo is taken of me about a month into the diet and about 1.5st lighter

Here they are:

ME: FRONT
fifr1.jpg

fifr2.jpg

fifr3.jpg

fifr4.jpg

ME: SIDE
fis1.jpg

fis2.jpg

fis3.jpg

fis4.jpg

:D

And now for the photos of my lovely fella who I'll be getting married to in 15 weeks time :D

Jfront1.jpg

Jfront2.jpg

Jfront3.jpg

Jfront4.jpg

jside1.jpg

jside2.jpg

jside3.jpg

jside4.jpg

What a lucky girl I am :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wow, thanks for posting those. Really inspiring. I took before pictures (after lost 1/2 stone on slimfast) and cant wait till I get to do my after ones. Just under 2 stone to go.

wow brilliant , you look SKINNY and how about calling him your lovely 'new fella' lol
you both look like new people xx
best of luck on the wedding you have worked so hard to look your best on the day hope its fantastic
ps look forward to seeing pics of you in your finery
best of luck
nat xx

wow! these are just i need to see today, i have a wee bit mroe to lose than you, but not much, these are great :) well done both of you.

Wow to both of you, your photo's are great, well done:D and you will both look fantastic for your wedding.

Wow you both look fantastic. Well done!!!!XXX

WELL DONE TO BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!! Amazing photos!!! Both of you will greattttttttttt on your wedding day! Best Wishes for the Big Day!!!

Amazing photos, thank you for sharing them - I've not started yet but am amazed at the progress lots of you have made. Well done...next we want to see wedding pics!

Thanks for the lovely comments all!
I will post more pics when we're both at goal and will of course post up wedding pics when we get wed :)

wow well done
you both look younger
great stuff
kaz xx

That is fantastic.. you look years younger.. what a difference it makes.. bet you are soooo pleased. You will have a fab wedding.. if anyone recognises you both!!

Blimey you both look fab!! :eek: :eek:
Congrats on your journey so far.....that last 1/2 stone will come off easily. Well done

Back