New piccies

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
You can tell by your face, butt cheeks and legs :D

Very brave girl and i'd also kill for your stomach!!!

Well done x

Wow, you look amazing and in just 4 weeks too!

I feel your pain re the bum and legs, this is where I am desperate to lose from now, but you really do look in proportion.

Girls dont be fooled Im just very good at holding it in! I do suffer from bloating every time I have a shake its really annoying, as soon as I drink I bloat so I have become very good at pulling it in! Of course the diet helps haha.

I do feel great but a long way to go I hate my legs they are so cellulity and I just know I need to start doing exercise to tone them up.

I realised the difference between this year doing it and last year - well last year I was walking for about 30 mins everyday to the train station and to work! So no wonder it came off faster. Just a thought i pondered over - maybe I should get walking and it might make a difference.

Thanks girls, its a really good motivation thing to look at these pics - i feel that not only has my weight changed but i just feel brighter in general.

Weigh in tonight!!! x

Thanks girls, its a really good motivation thing to look at these pics - i feel that not only has my weight changed but i just feel brighter in general.

Then everything has been worth it just to be able to feel like that.

I think your pics look absolutely fab.

Well done and good luck at your weigh-in.

u are stunning!!!
what plan are u on?

yup, looking really good, hun :)

My goodness, what a difference in such a short time. Well done, and thanks for posting - I would be too shy to pose in swimwear.
Wishing you on-going success!

What a difference in just 4 weeks! You look amazing.
I wish I'd had the nerve to have pics like yours taken, but as a very experienced camera dodger the thought never occurred to me. Doh!:doh:

I want to see your pics but it says I dont have permission I dont know why can anyone help me?

I want to see your pics but it says I dont have permission I dont know why can anyone help me?

Hi, I think you need to have 50 posts for that (maybe one of the word games could help.lol) xx

Back