1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

new piccies

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by janie.com, 20 November 2008 Social URL.

1. janie.com

janie.com Well-Known Member

its only when u look back at piccies of yourself that u actually see how big you were...........i still hate havin pics took now...put some in my album and boy was i a bloater..............:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Annie68

Annie68 Well-Known Member

Oooooh Look at you, you skinny minny!!! You're looking great. I bet your bike goes faster now too ;)

next time you're in the Ponderosa car park at Llangollen, take a look at the information panel (the what else is there to see in this area) and the photograph of the horseshoe pass valley on the board is mine :D

You're doing so well. Keep up the good work!

4. flipflop

flipflop Just follow the plan

Looking great Janie!

5. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Hi Janie.com, you look fab, well done. I can't wait to get my new bike gear as the old stuff is too big now, waiting for sales. xxx Loobylou

6. janie.com

janie.com Well-Known Member

j&s in northwich has some really nice ladies gear.........

7. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

Wow nice pictures, you can see such a difference! You've had a fantastic loss, well done :)

Emerald
    X